• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning, stay or go?

Mud-n-Cleats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seems pretty obvious to me, what do you think?

Here's a quick read on it,

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning might be done, i read his arm strength may not be what they thought it would, he could still play though. but its still questionable. maybe he will retire .

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have to say i was wrong, manning is still great!

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, so sad, I found this thread and was excited to hear what everyone thought about Manning and the decison to let him go.. then I saw only a couple of replies... Cmon guys... He gave you everything he had, had a bad injury, needed a year off just like many guys do and you gave up on him. He wanted to stay a Colt for life. Now he is having the best years of his career. How good could LUCK be if he could have learned behind Manning for a couple years, I am not HATING please dont get me wrong, but you gave up on the best football player ever and he was in tears because of it... Is there a thread I am missing about this?? Help me out here, this guy is a beast and is not only bringing in tons of wins, and the playoff loss was far from his fault... but bringing in a TON of profit and revenue to the Broncos... What am I missing.. I hate seeing teams give up on Montana, Favre, Manning, Rice etc... just hate it... We kept with Elway till the end and now he is probably the most powerful man in the league, so many players want to play because of Elway like Manning and Welker the last two years biggest free agents.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, so sad, I found this thread and was excited to hear what everyone thought about Manning and the decison to let him go.. then I saw only a couple of replies... Cmon guys... He gave you everything he had, had a bad injury, needed a year off just like many guys do and you gave up on him. He wanted to stay a Colt for life. Now he is having the best years of his career. How good could LUCK be if he could have learned behind Manning for a couple years, I am not HATING please dont get me wrong, but you gave up on the best football player ever and he was in tears because of it... Is there a thread I am missing about this?? Help me out here, this guy is a beast and is not only bringing in tons of wins, and the playoff loss was far from his fault... but bringing in a TON of profit and revenue to the Broncos... What am I missing.. I hate seeing teams give up on Montana, Favre, Manning, Rice etc... just hate it... We kept with Elway till the end and now he is probably the most powerful man in the league, so many players want to play because of Elway like Manning and Welker the last two years biggest free agents.

Yet you thought it worth bumping this old thread? LOL

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team would not have been in position to make moves paying Peyton and luck. They made the only choice they had.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irsay is a big-mouth idiot.

That is all.

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time will tell on Luck, but I don't fault Irsay one bit for thinking about the long term future of the team & jumping on the opportunity to take a chance on landing what we all hope will be the lynch pin of the Colts for a good 10+ years.

Coltsfanphil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irsay is a big-mouth idiot.

That is all.
A big mouth Idiot ? I say a players owner ! You may not like him, I understand that, since I can't remember the last time Tennessee finished ahead of the Colts in the standings..............:rollseyes:

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big mouth Idiot ? I say a players owner ! You may not like him, I understand that, since I can't remember the last time Tennessee finished ahead of the Colts in the standings..............:rollseyes:

2 yrs ago.. colts had #1 pick