• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Refused to be a Distraction. Will that Punkass Gloryhound Tom Brady do the Same...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love you hammer

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true - He won't be a "distraction" Just walks right off field... (every QB, even Tom Brady has done this)

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he retires or will he do a "retirement tour" ala Derek Jeter, or better yet, will he spend a couple of years on the Browns bench and retire ignominiously?
I thought that's what Peyton was doing with the Broncos. Like Emmitt Smith with the Cardinals after the Cowgirls.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler might just be a very good QB in the future, and he did what he had to do for the most part to keep the team going this season, but the team obviously responded to Peyton when he came back, and they just couldn't go back. Peyton's intelligence made him the better choice. Osweiler might have thrown for more yards against the Panthers, but I bet he would've turned it over more than once.

Peyton turned it over twice

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB will retire, Hang with Gizelle, model for GQ then go into politics.

:)

Meanwhile, he just signed a contract extension that takes him to 2019.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he made his decision yet? Is he preventing the Broncos from truly moving on to see if they need to make OS the starter or draft another qb?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he made his decision yet? Is he preventing the Broncos from truly moving on to see if they need to make OS the starter or draft another qb?

Manning's decision really won't have any impact on the Broncos plans moving forward. They are actively negotiating a new contract with Brock Osweiler. Peyton Manning knows that he won't be with the Broncos in 2016 one way or the other. It's being reported that he's taking time to make a decision on whether or not to play another season with the knowledge that it would be with a different team. Peyton doesn't like change, so that fact is probably weighing heavy on his mind. IF the Broncos wanted him back, he would probably strongly consider it but since they don't, my guess is that he's leaning heavily toward retirement. If he doesn't retire by the March 9 deadline, the Broncos will cut him, so his decision is definitely not holding the team up at all.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning's decision really won't have any impact on the Broncos plans moving forward. They are actively negotiating a new contract with Brock Osweiler. Peyton Manning knows that he won't be with the Broncos in 2016 one way or the other. It's being reported that he's taking time to make a decision on whether or not to play another season with the knowledge that it would be with a different team. Peyton doesn't like change, so that fact is probably weighing heavy on his mind. IF the Broncos wanted him back, he would probably strongly consider it but since they don't, my guess is that he's leaning heavily toward retirement. If he doesn't retire by the March 9 deadline, the Broncos will cut him, so his decision is definitely not holding the team up at all.

Oh I know.... I was just being an ass to the OP in regards to the thread title is all

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Tom Brady will retire while winning the Super Bowl 63-0 and make his final throw into the stands, pegging some douche nozzle 5 year old on his iphone. The iphone will explode for no reasoning whatsoever and wipe out 31 people. Nearby security and fans will think this is an act of terrorism, and quickly secure the popcorn and drinks from everyone. But what they don't realize is sonnyblack65 is there and wielding nano corn. The popcorn he's holding quickly morphs into killer robots before sonny can be assassinated by jakology. The nano corn bots take out 73 people in mere seconds, before that Kris Kristofferszon from Blade throws sunglasses at Brady who catches them and puts them on.

Everyone in the stadium is getting wiped out by the robots but Tom runs over to the yellow Gatorade bucket and pulls out an explosive football. He quickly deflates the ball and hurls it into the crowd, wiping out most of the nano corn bots. At this point an F-22 starts shooting missiles out of nowhere and Brady keeps chucking football nades which auto spawn in his hand. Gronkowski starts eating popcorn and Brady just takes the Super Bowl trophy. Belichick arrives on the scene on a Commanche helicopter and blows the F-22 out of the sky.

Brady keeps chucking footballs and Gronk is literally eating people at this point (he confuses the fans for the nano corn bots) and every hot woman in the stadium starts stripping while Metallica parachutes onto the scene. Mike Vick runs onto the field but is quickly devoured by Gronk. Brady spends the last minute of the game eating the Super Bowl trophy and punching Cam Newton in the face.

Sounds like Tommy is the daddy you have always wanted...suck it up Nancy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not a distraction at all?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow - the egos for these guys is amazing. I guess that the same thing that makes them great is also the thing that prevents them from making sensible decisions.

Why in the world would Manning continue to play? He is risking his health & his reputation & money certainly is not a factor. This has to be the ideal time for him to retire especially if the Broncos are not interested. I hope that he is just dragging out the inevitable for a few weeks.