• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pete interview that touches on Ivrin and Avril.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete talking a little bit on how the Seahawks may use Irvin and Avril.

They may use Irvin in a spinner position, moving him around to take advantage of his rushing abilities. Maybe using Avril as a pass rushing LB?

Pete Carroll, John Schneider talk ball - Field Gulls

I'm really looking forward to seeing how all the pieces fit together.

Give your opinion on how the Seahawks use all the players they have on the DL. Also what will they do at Hill old position?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete talking a little bit on how the Seahawks may use Irvin and Avril.

They may use Irvin in a spinner position, moving him around to take advantage of his rushing abilities. Maybe using Avril as a pass rushing LB?

Pete Carroll, John Schneider talk ball - Field Gulls

I'm really looking forward to seeing how all the pieces fit together.

Give your opinion on how the Seahawks use all the players they have on the DL. Also what will they do at Hill old position?

They have the luxury of doing quite a few things with the defensive line and that third linebacker spot now. One of the things I heard was moving Wright over to Hill's old position and using either Avril or Irvin at Wright's old spot. Honestly, as long as we can improve the pass rush without doing too much harm to the run defense, I'm all for a little mix-and-match experimentation. We were already doing a lot of specialized stuff anyway, so we might as well find as many combinations that work as possible to keep opposing offenses off balance.