1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Wrestling 2015-2016

Discussion in 'Penn State Nittany Lions' started by linebackeru, Nov 11, 2015.

1. ckhokie

ckhokie #USMNT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

WTF Dance? You beat Megaludis earlier this year. Hopefully he gets his act together next year.

I am very happy with 4th, and Dresser winning Coach of the Year.

Sucks to suck Hawkeyes. Try to avoid VT next year too, please.

Congrats @linebackeru on a well deserved Natty. I watched our dual earlier this year, and your whole roster was stacked. Lots of talent across the board.

2. iowajerms

iowajerms Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 16,909

I don't think Brands tried avoiding VT. National Duals line-ups were being set around the same time VT beat NC State. Also, that doesn't seem like Brands to avoid VT, but I guess it is possible. It didn't work out good for Iowa anyways, as they lost to NC State. But I will agree, it is probably the best thing that happened to VT.

Of course, Gwiazdowski (or whatever his name is) injured our HWT and got injured again 1st round of Nationals. Oh well, I'm disappointed in a couple Iowa wrestlers that didn't do as good as they should have.

I hate finishing behind VT though. Quite disappointed with Iowa :L

3. linebackeru

linebackeru Caught in a Mosh

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Yeah, Mark Hall is an absolute monster. He actually beat the hell out of Nolf last year in a tourney. He is a special wrestler and another bonus point machine coming in. Also have Suriano to replace Nico, and guys like Cortez, Joseph and Cassar RSing this year. We should be even better going forward, despite losing Nico and Mac.