• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Recruiting 2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also word that Thomas Holley isn't out of the question either. This staff is relentless. Hand is already going to see Prince today. Spencer, Shoop and Franklin working on Holley.

Prince, this year, plus the very high ranked kids who are strong on PSU early for 2015 like Jenkins, Pettibon and Bates, would make for a very solid foundation.

Where did you hear that Holley is being still looked at? If so, any chance you see him re-committing to PSU?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KiJana is one of the nicest players I have ever met as well. He's still on sidelines for many big games and very into it. He is always going crazy down there, its a damn shame his knees didn't hold up, he was a special RB when healthy.

I'm "friends" with him on Facebook. But yeah from what I have seen, he seems like a passionate guy. Loves his school/alma mater. I see the same thing from Daryll Clark too!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definiing moment of that season. Broke my couch jumping on it when they scored final TD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1i3rHSIYE]The Drive[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and of course, one of my all time favorites. Joe could've hung 100+ but called dogs off early

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2j09i1jLY]Buckeyes get ROLLED[/ame]

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and of course, one of my all time favorites. Joe could've hung 100+ but called dogs off early

Buckeyes get ROLLED

The thing that bums me out about the 94-95' season (other than being screwed out of a National Title) is that I did not start following Penn State until the following year. Wish I could have seen the season with my own eyes and been part of the magical ride!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that bums me out about the 94-95' season (other than being screwed out of a National Title) is that I did not start following Penn State until the following year. Wish I could have seen the season with my own eyes and been part of the magical ride!

They pretty much toyed with everyone other than the Illinois game where some early turnovers hurt them while KiJana played with a cast on his hand. It was like they could've put up any number they wanted in almost every game, all from a base pro set or I form with NO shotgun.

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sadly was only 5 and didn't follow really until 2003 with the Auburn bowl game. I was at the Mich game this year tho, and Joes last game. I plan to go to Akron, UMD, and OSU this year. Not quite enough money yet to get season tickets

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sadly was only 5 and didn't follow really until 2003 with the Auburn bowl game. I was at the Mich game this year tho, and Joes last game. I plan to go to Akron, UMD, and OSU this year. Not quite enough money yet to get season tickets

just buy them at the stadium, most I paid last year was $30

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koa Farmer has flipped from CAL to PSU, 4 star commit from California:suds:

alakoa6
6 minutes ago · Penn State
The journey is done! First I want to thank California-Berkeley for the great and outstanding opportunity. It has been a long and powerful journey! I am blessed to announce that I will be ending the recruiting process and attend PENN STATE UNIVERSITY were I will become DR. FARMER and fulfill my dream of becoming a P.H.D in Pathology! We Penn State are on the rise. We are going to win the Rose Bowl. We are going to win a national championship. All I can say now is #WEARE #PENNSTATE

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koa Farmer has flipped from CAL to PSU, 4 star commit from California:suds:

alakoa6
6 minutes ago · Penn State
The journey is done! First I want to thank California-Berkeley for the great and outstanding opportunity. It has been a long and powerful journey! I am blessed to announce that I will be ending the recruiting process and attend PENN STATE UNIVERSITY were I will become DR. FARMER and fulfill my dream of becoming a P.H.D in Pathology! We Penn State are on the rise. We are going to win the Rose Bowl. We are going to win a national championship. All I can say now is #WEARE #PENNSTATE

Franklin keeps bringing them in

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scared Blacknall is flipped..big get!!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scared Blacknall is flipped..big get!!!

LOL, guessing that's an autocorrect for Saeed, big flip by Franklin and co. This kid had Bama, LSU and everyone else after him

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Prince is no longer visiting. Probably means we're out on him. But Blacknall and Farmer are both big gets. Franklin continues to amaze.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Prince is no longer visiting. Probably means we're out on him. But Blacknall and Farmer are both big gets. Franklin continues to amaze.

Looks that way, but who lknows. Blacknall visited out of nowhere, as did Wynn.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Franklin recruiting rollercoaster continues to climb. I'm running out of players to name to be greedy for Franklin to still go after :yahoo:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks that way, but who lknows. Blacknall visited out of nowhere, as did Wynn.

True. But with or without Prince the class is still looking great. Are we in on anyone announcing on NSD?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Franklin recruiting rollercoaster continues to climb. I'm running out of players to name to be greedy for Franklin to still go after :yahoo:

just wait till next year when this staff has full year to recruit, buckle up, we are about to go on a fun ride people