• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Hoops...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but Chambers is assembling some serous talent here and about to get another BIG commit tomorrow when Lamar stevens announces. Would give him 5 ESPN top 100 players in this class and last combined

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU!!! I think I stated something last year about this, but damn we will be competing in the NCAA. I think UMD, OSU, MSU, and Wisconsin are the cream of the B1G, but being in the 5-8th place range would be a far cry from where we stood years ago. Also 5-8th in what I think is the best basketball conference would be AMAZING! Honestly we are only a few plays from being 8-10 in B1G play last year and that would have bumped our overall record to 22-12. I can't wait. I just hope that when they make the tournament they play at the Verizon Center so I can go.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We landed some good players not 5 star players but what I think is even better is we landed 3 from the same school. Going into college most kids never played with their teammates before and it takes awhile to gel. Well we got 3 who know each other and work well together. I think that's huge. Also its not 3 from a unknown school but a school that has won the past couple of years.