• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Chat Thread

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avi bet that TOSU beats Oklahoma, PSU, scUM, etc. I think we may lose 1 game? It won't be to you guys twice in a row. Book it!

@Wamu @Shanemansj13 will either of you 3 give me points for this game. It is in your house after a tough loss last year against us. I will also bet you lose 2 or more games all year.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu @Shanemansj13 will either of you 3 give me points for this game. It is in your house after a tough loss last year against us. I will also bet you lose 2 or more games all year.
I'll give you 3 buddy. Make sure Barkley takes the night off. Love that kid. I really hope the Eagles draft him next season. He's the best RB coming out in 2018 draft hands down.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you 3 buddy. Make sure Barkley takes the night off. Love that kid. I really hope the Eagles draft him next season. He's the best RB coming out in 2018 draft hands down.

Give me 4pts and the avi bet will be for 2 weeks, then I bet you OSU will lose 2 or more times during the season for a 2 week avi bet?

I love me some Barkley. The kid can run at all angles, stop on a dime, block, catch, return kicks, heck I think he even serves the gatoraid.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me 4pts and the avi bet will be for 2 weeks, then I bet you OSU will lose 2 or more times during the season for a 2 week avi bet?

I love me some Barkley. The kid can run at all angles, stop on a dime, block, catch, return kicks, heck I think he even serves the gatoraid.
Deal 4 pts. So you think TOSU will lose 3 games? :urbs: lol. Easy avi bet.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 2 or more.
We have you guys and Okie at home. scUM is in AA, but they lost a ton on that defense. At Brasky could be tough. MSU is always tough on us. I'm not sure if we play Wisky this season? I got to look up our schedule. I will take you up on the 2 or more losses. I feel pretty damn good about our new OC Kevin Wilson. I think JT will be a different guy this season. I love that we will be using our TE now and some very good fast WRs. Remember this guy RB JK Dobbins. He will be our deadly weapon on the offense. Our defense won't miss a beat. A new secondary, but loaded with 5* studs. By the time we play, they should be good enough with experience. Our D line is going to be a ton better than last season.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
printable-ohio-state-football-schedule.png
You see we have a bye week before we play you. Same thing you guys had on us last season after we had a tough road game up in Camp Randall (Wisky) and then at your house. @Iowa will be tough. @Nebraska may be tough.First game on the road @ Indiana. The Hoosiers always seem to be a tough opponent for us. @ scUM. Sooner or later they have to beat us, just not this season. I can see us 11-1 or even 12-0.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see we have a bye week before we play you. Same thing you guys had on us last season after we had a tough road game up in Camp Randall (Wisky) and then at your house. @Iowa will be tough. @Nebraska may be tough.First game on the road @ Indiana. The Hoosiers always seem to be a tough opponent for us. @ scUM. Sooner or later they have to beat us, just not this season. I can see us 11-1 or even 12-0.

Avi Bet #1: PSU +4 vs OSU (winner gives loser a avatar to be shown for 2 weeks)
Avi Bet #2: OSU will have 2 or more loses for the season (winner gives loser a avatar to be shown for 2 weeks)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avi Bet #1: PSU +4 vs OSU (winner gives loser a avatar to be shown for 2 weeks)
Avi Bet #2: 2 or more loses for the season (winner gives loser a avatar to be shown for 2 weeks)
Got it!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams I see with chance to beat you guys
OK, Nebraska (only cuz in Lincoln), PSU, MSU (people forget about them, they are a good team), and of course Bitchagain and bowl game.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Nebraska (only cuz in Lincoln), PSU, MSU (people forget about them, they are a good team), and of course Bitchagain and bowl game.
I thought we were talking regular season only? Bowl game included?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MSU is imploding as a program right now, Oklahoma has a good shot

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bye week or not, you aren't facing a PSU team that will come in and go conservative like the past anymore. We are actually back with depth now and have the best player in the conference on our side. Will be a great game, I may actually head out to C-Bus for that one.

Nebraska could be a pain the ass for both of our teams this year, they could be pretty good, we have them at home, so that helps. OU will give you all you want as well. I think MSU is going to stink, IU will fall off a bit, Iowa is a tough road game for both of us as well.

I'll wait till Spring and summer camp are over before I make any bets, but if McSorely and Barkley start season healthy, I'll take your head to head AVI bet.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way Jose! I was gonna ask you if I could have 4.5 points for this game.:D And how have ya been? Hope things have been well.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even have an avi so I don't think I'm interested in an avi bet lol but I'll throw my 2 cents in. I think OSU has a chance to lose to OU, PSU, and scUM. Maybe Iowa or Nebraska catches you on the road, but it's pretty doubtful in my mind. Like LBU said, MSU is imploding right now and I don't see it getting better this year so they're out.

Honestly Barrett didn't impress me all that much last year when I watched him. I though he was way better in his previous seasons and regressed this past season. Is that something you guys noticed or am I crazy? Will be interesting to me if he can rebound this year.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what age do you thing a kid would appreciate attending a PSU game and campus? My son is almost 4 and really want him to be at the Nebraska game but just feel it would be a waste because of his attention span. I feel 7 might be the age for a game.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 8 the first time my Dad took me to a college game. We lived near Univ of MD and he took me to see them play Syracuse. Apparently I was old enough to remember a sophomore RB named Floyd Little scored 3 TDs. I know I watched sports before that but really remember next to nothing.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious why you think we lose to Pitt? It will be essentially a home game for PSU in Heinz field, they lost their entire passing game and frankly 80% of their offense in Boyd and their defense is nothing to write home about. I also wish we never played them, let them rot in their empty stadium. They had their chance to play us every year and refused to for the Eastenr All sports conference Joe always wanted

Damn I hate when I am right especially when it meant PSU loses. Rather I am wrong and we win and then its a win-win. This year 2017 at Beaver Stadium I hope we aren't to hyped and we put a lot of points on them. LBU do you know where there is a site I can find the full 4yr depth chart. I thought Scout.com had it to view for free but dont see it.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I hate when I am right especially when it meant PSU loses. Rather I am wrong and we win and then its a win-win. This year 2017 at Beaver Stadium I hope we aren't to hyped and we put a lot of points on them. LBU do you know where there is a site I can find the full 4yr depth chart. I thought Scout.com had it to view for free but dont see it.

We also ended up down 8 starters on defense by second quarter, had not accounted for that.