• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2018 Recruiting Thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on vacation, just popped in Young because I saw nobody had posted it by time I got off beach

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outer Banks, having blast. I saw coach limegrover is down here as well....im on the lookout lol

Glad you are having a great time. Send Limegrover to my area in FL to recruit IMG academy.

:#1:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@linebackeru percent we can land Justin Fields again? With him playing with Shorter and Slade he must be impressed with the talent. I just do't understand kids decomitting if the program hasn't changed for the worse. This program is so exciting and I can't wait till the season starts. I am a little nervous we overachieved last year and will have a down year. If we can win at The Shoe that would be HUGE for our program in so many ways.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We offered ad got Fields when he was a 3 star. His recruitment blew up and he has all the big offers down south he didn't have prior. He knows PSU is as good a fit as he'll find, but he can geta great fit for his skills closer to home at FSU as well. I know we'd take him, but Levis is a very good QB as well. Very athletic and got offers at every camp he attended....including FSU.

I think we will be much better this year. The OL will be best it has been in years, McGovern at C will really help, we have as much skill as anyone and will have the best player on the field every game we trot #26 out there. The second year in the O should be really fun to watch. Everyone knows it and are comfortable, we didn't start clicking till after OSU last year.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks losing Simons to ND

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks losing Simons to ND

We have no shot with anyone from St Peter's prep as long as that asshole Hansen is Hc. He pushed Wimbush to ND, pushed the Amediola twins there this year from Michigan and Simon had to take a visit to UM in secrecy so his coach wouldn't find out and shit all over it. The guy might as well be on ND staff

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flurry of crystal balls for PSU on Juice Scruggs. Looked like he was all OSU but that has changed apparently. Announcing this week so I'd prepare for a tweet. LBU where does this leave the class as far as OL goes? Already have 3 committed and it looks like Scruggs will make it 4 this week. I would assume that closes the door on Bradley, but would they take Walker and have 5 OL commits? Would they try and reaccomodate someone like Effner? Would hate to lose a great talent like Walker.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flurry of crystal balls for PSU on Juice Scruggs. Looked like he was all OSU but that has changed apparently. Announcing this week so I'd prepare for a tweet. LBU where does this leave the class as far as OL goes? Already have 3 committed and it looks like Scruggs will make it 4 this week. I would assume that closes the door on Bradley, but would they take Walker and have 5 OL commits? Would they try and reaccomodate someone like Effner? Would hate to lose a great talent like Walker.

Take Scruggs, Walker and call it a day. Bradley not likely unless we whiff on Walker, who we lead big for. I think Scruggs sees writing on wall and doesn't want to lose his spot. Either way, Walker is still 100% take, I doubt anyone else will get green light till he decides.

Expect most of rest of class to be DL, a WR and a high end player or 2 they flip...I do not expect SAB to qualify, so I don't really count him in this class. Likely prep or JUCO and a Lion in 2019/20.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frederick "Juice" Scruggs is the latest in the 2018 class.
Frederick "Juice" Scruggs is the latest in the 2018 class.

1) Franklin is continuing to dominate the State and this class seems like dominating the nation with recruits from many states

2) hurry up LBU and get to 3,000 posts. Let's go already lol.

3) This is class is making me greedy in wanting Fields & Parsons back. Fields I give us 15% chance and Parsons 60% chance.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Franklin is continuing to dominate the State and this class seems like dominating the nation with recruits from many states

2) hurry up LBU and get to 3,000 posts. Let's go already lol.

3) This is class is making me greedy in wanting Fields & Parsons back. Fields I give us 15% chance and Parsons 60% chance.

I'd put a decimal point between 15 for fields, about right for Micah

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some chatter about a possible commit in next day or so.....my guess Mustipher, then Hawkins jumps on board Wednesday and our DT recruiting is done for year. Close out with DE, Walker and Enis

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mustipher announcing at 6:30 tonight. sound slike PSU is thge pick....land Hawkins Wednesday and that's a hell of a DT haul

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mustipher announcing at 6:30 tonight. sound slike PSU is thge pick....land Hawkins Wednesday and that's a hell of a DT haul

Where can I find a updated depth chart per years for PSU so I can see what positions are strengths or weaknesses for us for our future? Swear Scout.com used to have it.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like another We Are....Better type of day

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aeneas Hawkins is commit 23. Figure Walker is next, then we wait out Parsons/Oweh/Smith and a WR like Enis or Dotson. Really think we have a gray shirt or 2 this year or someone sees the competition and gets spooked/decommits....one of our lower rated kids