• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pelini takes shot at Nebraska AD

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Bo Pelini ripped Nebraska AD in explicit rant to players | FOX Sports

I haven't seen any mention of this but it came out this afternoon. Apparently Pelini blasted Nebraska AD in a team meeting saying he had no class and went on and on. Thinking Pelini might want to take a peek in the mirror? Is anyone surprised? Would love to hear Nebraska fans true thoughts and feelings about Bo Pelini and not only the job he did but his personality!

Nebraska commented back. No love lost here!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only manchildren burn bridges like that. But that's Bo being Bo and why he got his ass kicked to da curb.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised they kept him so long. They (or at least his PR team) kept saying he won those 9 games like 6 tears in a row or something but he never beat anyone. He was also losing 4 and 5 those same years. Winning 9 games aint like it was way back when you only played 11 games. Teams play 13 and 14 now days. Ask Bo though and I'll bet he'll tell you how good he did! :doh:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska did the right thing to fire that Clown.
They should have done it 2 years ago.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Bo has issues with mindfulness and restraint, but I will give the guy credit for saying what is on his mind. So many of these AD's are slime balls today. Kind of cool to see someone get called out.

BTW: What the heck is up with all of these recordings coming out of the locker room in Nebraska. Did the AD have a snitch in the locker room to record Bo every time he said the word fuck. Just really weird...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the heck is up with all of these recordings coming out of the locker room in Nebraska. Did the AD have a snitch in the locker room to record Bo every time he said the word fuck. Just really weird...

The AD must have been a very insecure person.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska did the right thing to fire that Clown.
They should have done it 2 years ago.

AGreed. The fact they didn't fire him after he told the entire fan base to fuck off is mindboggling to me. Fuck Pelini and his bitch of a brother. Two of the biggest crybabies and pricks in all of CFB.....

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why burn bridges when you can nuke the fucker?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're used to absurd situations. Thanks to one man.

It honestly feels like a successful cancerous tumor removal letting the guy go.

He maintained just enough wins at this school to tarnish the reputation and try to set a lower standard while acting like a petulant child.

I hope Mark Pelini finds happiness, but his happiness sure as shit hasn't been welcome around here for a long time.

Bo always claimed to be "real". Being a "real" asshole doesn't buy you credit here.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PeLLLLini did well his first two or three years. Surprised their defense tumbled so bad considering he is supposedly a defensive guy and did great with Suh and LSU

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Bo has issues with mindfulness and restraint, but I will give the guy credit for saying what is on his mind. So many of these AD's are slime balls today. Kind of cool to see someone get called out.

BTW: What the heck is up with all of these recordings coming out of the locker room in Nebraska. Did the AD have a snitch in the locker room to record Bo every time he said the word fuck. Just really weird...

The first tape was at a studio where the idiot was to stupid to realize they record things there.

The second was his departure meeting with his team. He could of held it on campus but chose to use a local high schools auditorium. Not sure who recorded it but it was either someone connected to the high school or one of his own. Either way he not only has anger issues he has to be dumb as a rock to get caught twice.

And the truly sad thing here is not one word was said that would benefit these kids in their transition. He claims he cares about these kids but the damage he caused is monumental.

And his complaint about the AD? He didn't hang out with the team. He didn't know any of the players and only had a handful of meetings with Pelini.

He's the AD and you're getting paid millions of dollars to do a job ya fucking crybaby. Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're used to absurd situations. Thanks to one man.

It honestly feels like a successful cancerous tumor removal letting the guy go.

He maintained just enough wins at this school to tarnish the reputation and try to set a lower standard while acting like a petulant child.

I hope Mark Pelini finds happiness, but his happiness sure as shit hasn't been welcome around here for a long time.

Bo always claimed to be "real". Being a "real" asshole doesn't buy you credit here.

I imagine many in your fanbase are more concerned that it might be like a successful prostate cancer surgery. Before you had the ability to get a boner, but didnt very often, now with Riley you will possibly be limp all the time. I have heard more than a few children of the corn that are not excited about the hire and worried this might have been a step back.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the speech and it was pretty self serving, truly ignored the needs of his team's emotional needs and absolutely burned a bridge that will never be fixed with Nebraska and I would think it's fans.

I could honestly see at some point honoring one of his teams at a reunion or something and he not be invited. Terry Bowden was pretty mouthy when he left Auburn made some ill flattering remarks and you don't even hear his name mentioned ever. Tuberville's son plays on the team now and he comes occasionally and is welcomed Bowden is never invited to anything.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine many in your fanbase are more concerned that it might be like a successful prostate cancer surgery. Before you had the ability to get a boner, but didnt very often, now with Riley you will possibly be limp all the time. I have heard more than a few children of the corn that are not excited about the hire and worried this might have been a step back.

How could it possibly be a step back from that loser? Nebraska never won any games of any significance under his watch. What is the real difference between a 9-4 and a 5-7 season? They are both irrelevant; especially when you consider the tomato cans Nebraska has beat the past 7 years.

For fucks sake, in year 7 the defensive genius gave up a record 408 yards rushing to a single player. A player on a team that later went on to get shutout 59-0. How does it possibly get any worse?

I'm glad the Saturday's are gone when Nebraska fans had to cringe and be fearful of what their douchebag head coach might do next to embarrass our university. We can finally move on from a complete fraud that held our program hostage for 7 years of hollow wins and embarrassing meltdowns.

Mike Riley may not be the answer, but Bo Pelini certainly wasn't. At least now the rest of the college football world can fully see the cancer that this man (child) was to our program.