• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pederson is still an idiot

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has his ups and downs and I know it is only a 1/4 of the way through the season. We have also been dealing with a lot injuries and they are still finding ways to win. I can't wait until we are healthy again. Basically, you are what your record says you are.

If the season ended today we would be the #1 seed. Link

Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due! :D :D :D

Go Eagles!!!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT 2: Running backs run harder. Blount runs angry now, much more so than he did against KC (and even DC).

How do you know that Blount wouldn't have run just as hard, when he was not given 1 touch all game???? You simply take that he didn't run at all, and then say it's broken. Isn't that a reflection of "USE" and not "PERFORMANCE" (given that he wasn't called on and given the chance to perform)!?? Amazing when you call his number and find out what he really can do.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know that Blount wouldn't have run just as hard, when he was not given 1 touch all game???? You simply take that he didn't run at all, and then say it's broken. Isn't that a reflection of "USE" and not "PERFORMANCE" (given that he wasn't called on and given the chance to perform)!?? Amazing when you call his number and find out what he really can do.

Not using him for one game to get him going really was a great call by the coach. It lit a fire under Blount. Now he's balling. That's the coaches number one job, to get the player playing hard.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought eaglesnut was just really sarcastic at first. now i see he's just really dumb.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside track for coach of the year.

Dougie P is a good one. We're hella lucky.

G

greenwing

Inside track for coach of the year.

Dougie P is a good one. We're hella lucky.

Doug definitely has the team behind him which is great. I just wish he would stop the experiment at left guard and just let Wisnieswki start the whole game. They score points when he is in the game. I also wish Doug would run the ball with Blount more. I get that he wants to spread it around but Blount is producing. Let the man run the ball!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug definitely has the team behind him which is great. I just wish he would stop the experiment at left guard and just let Wisnieswki start the whole game. They score points when he is in the game. I also wish Doug would run the ball with Blount more. I get that he wants to spread it around but Blount is producing. Let the man run the ball!

We're going to need Blount in peak form in January. Doug knows what he's doing.

And whatever they are doing at LG right now is working. Use it until it doesn't.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, now, E'nut's a very good E-fan, and a longtime contributor!

it's not about enut the person. It's about his post. And that's about as stupid of an ecuse as there gets. He was not held back to 0 touches in a game, to motivate him. What utter BS. And that is "NOT" how you motivate guys. They took a lot of heat for not running more, so much so that he ADMITTING IT TO THE MEDIA! Then the following week he came out with the heaviest run game plan he has. And (likely surprising to himself) IT WORKED!! And Bloutn looked great. This should not be a surprise, because he looked great doing this last year. He didn't fall off some cliff or get injured. People around here, like enut, just proclaimed him old and done BEFORE he even touched a ball as an eagle. The simple truth is - we didn't use him - the same way we didn't use Murray before. Now we used Blount, and it worked. Now faced with the fact it worked, he is doing it more. Saying we held him out to motivate him, is just stupid. No disrespect to enut the person, and not saying enut is stupid. I'm saying his excuse to defend his position was utterly stupid.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm impressed that you are just as much of an idiot drunk as you are sober.:thumb: Clown on.

Now enut on the other hand... makes a lot more personal attacks.. AS IF.. that supports his position. It doesn't.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I’d like to credit Pederson, I wonder how much of Blount’s recent performance has to do with Sproles going down (and not the fact that Blount had a fire lit under his ass after the KC game.) Blount started getting more playing time once Sproles got hurt.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not about enut the person. It's about his post. And that's about as stupid of an ecuse as there gets. He was not held back to 0 touches in a game, to motivate him. What utter BS. And that is "NOT" how you motivate guys. They took a lot of heat for not running more, so much so that he ADMITTING IT TO THE MEDIA! Then the following week he came out with the heaviest run game plan he has. And (likely surprising to himself) IT WORKED!! And Bloutn looked great. This should not be a surprise, because he looked great doing this last year. He didn't fall off some cliff or get injured. People around here, like enut, just proclaimed him old and done BEFORE he even touched a ball as an eagle. The simple truth is - we didn't use him - the same way we didn't use Murray before. Now we used Blount, and it worked. Now faced with the fact it worked, he is doing it more. Saying we held him out to motivate him, is just stupid. No disrespect to enut the person, and not saying enut is stupid. I'm saying his excuse to defend his position was utterly stupid.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Complete bullshit from you as usual. Blount was rounding into shape. He WAS slow in the preseason. Doug has him in mid-season form, IN MID-SEASON. Doug knows what he's doing and he's a step ahead of everyone else and whole lot of steps ahead of you.:nod:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I’d like to credit Pederson, I wonder how much of Blount’s recent performance has to do with Sproles going down (and not the fact that Blount had a fire lit under his ass after the KC game.) Blount started getting more playing time once Sproles got hurt.

He had no choice but to rely on Blount after Sproles went down. But before that it was a backfield that he could deploy however he wanted. Last year the whole offense was geared around Sproles. He's a master at making it work. Last year he had Mathews rolling a few games and we would look unstoppable.

Anyone notice how great he's developing this QB? Wentz is very prepared every week, Pederson and his team get him there.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no choice but to rely on Blount after Sproles went down. But before that it was a backfield that he could deploy however he wanted. Last year the whole offense was geared around Sproles. He's a master at making it work. Last year he had Mathews rolling a few games and we would look unstoppable.

Anyone notice how great he's developing this QB? Wentz is very prepared every week, Pederson and his team get him there.

yet, he wasn't running the ball properly when sproles was healthy :scratch:

you just punched a hole in your own bullshit. the majority of people knew he was fucking up, including him, and he smartly pulled a 180.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet, he wasn't running the ball properly when sproles was healthy :scratch:

you just punched a hole in your own bullshit. the majority of people knew he was fucking up, including him, and he smartly pulled a 180.

On the road, against two teams that are not letting most teams run on them and definitely not at home. The Raiders backs rushed for 22 total yards against the Redskins in Washington. And Kirk Cousins was the Redskins leading rusher against the Chiefs.

Plus we've switched up the personnel on the Oline since then.

Which all points to Pederson knows what he's doing, he identified a problem and successfully fixed it, and did so very quickly.:nod:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pederson has turned his coaching around. kudos to him and fortunate for everyone all around. he's committing to the running game and is slowly showing willingness to shift the original game plan around.

rivera's stupidity before the half was what i was referring to last week with the eagles against the cardinals. the panthers had a 1st and 10 at the eagles 38 with 49 seconds left. instead of running or hitting some safe plays to get into field goal range, newton gets sacked and it blows up the whole deal. then rivera doesn't even try the 58 yarder.. and newton doesn't even do the hail mary. mind boggling shit there.

if they did a QB draw or a quick toss to mccaffrey, they had a very solid shot to take a 13-10 lead into the half. like i said at the time, i guess 3 points in a tie game at home just wasn't that important to them. i'm pretty sure they wish they had it on their last 2 drives, when they needed to go for the TD instead.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We accept your kudos. Doug is growing, just like Carson.