• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PED Testing in MLB is a joke.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why anybody thinks MLB or the MLBPA cares about actually stopping PED use is a mystery to me.

Wake up, kids.

In the article below you'll see that A-Fraud told the DEA that he was indeed using PED. I know, hard to believe, right? Unless you're a moron, you know that he was on them for a very long time

How many times did he fail a PED test? ZERO.

The only people who get caught are either imbeciles, or simply forgetful about basic methods to get around popping positive on the joke of a PED test MLB uses.

Alex Rodriguez of New York Yankees admitted to DEA that he used PEDs - ESPN New York

How did A-Fraud avoid ever testing positive? According to what he told the DEA:

"Bosch advised him to only use mid-stream urine for MLB drug testing," the DEA report stated, according to the newspaper. "Bosch told Rodriguez not to use the beginning or the end urine stream."

High tech!

Until a real testing system is in place, any appearance that MLB or the MLBPA care to curtail PED use is 100% a dog and pony show meant to appease the unthinking.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fool yourselves. The majority of professional athletes are using some form of PED. Many take legal substances which are transformed in the body into steroids. I was a personal trainer for a number of years after college. There is a ton of stuff you can take in the right combinations to enhance performance. Hell, coffee can give you an edge. People fool themselves about professional sports. Always have.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3