• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Peach Bowl: Washington vs Alabama, ESPN, 12pm PST

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a humbling 15 years to get back to this stage and they definitely played their hearts out, especially on defense. Plenty of wisdom learned from this game that will only make them better. Very proud UW fan here today.

Thank you Alabama, it's been awesome. Looking forward to next season.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bad when warshed down wif some corn liquor…and yerself tonite?
Staying sober aside from a bit of wine with the Fiance just before midnight. saving myself for the three day drunk i am gonna throw when Obama hits the road on the 20th.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Bama might end up being better on offense after Kiffin leaves. Lot of really weird play calling in this game so we can see why your fans are always on his case.

Just too many world class athletes for Kiffin to have brought you down this year. No one is going to attack that defense. No one.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Alabama on advancing to the CFP National Championship, for the second year in a row! RTR!

Washington was a good team. I have to give them credit to see them make it to the CFP Semifinals, playing against the best team in the country. Props to Petersen on getting them there.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FTR, it is left to be seen how much better each team will be next year. Not entirely sold that anyone else in the north will be at UW's level next season and USC at this point looks poised to take the drivers seat in the south. Who else of the other 10 looks ready at this point to seriously contend?
Good question. I say that Stanford will be a good team in the North and USC, Utah and Colorado will be good in the South next season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the defense showed up, but that Bama D was too much with their guys running by the Washington offensive linemen like they were standing still.

That stuff about the Huskies o-line standing still is bullshit and you know it.

They spun like revolving doors. That's not standing still.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck. Firstly, congrats bama fans. Your brethren were cool as shit, I hope you beat the fuck out of OSU or whoever. Secondly, or D is for real. We'll be back here. Watch out when Browning had another year or 2 under his belt.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question. I say that Stanford will be a good team in the North and USC, Utah and Colorado will be good in the South next season.
Stanford still hasn't found it's mojo after Hogan left and now won't have McCaffrey next year either. I'm not sure they have a real threat on offense.

Utah needs a QB. Until they have one, they are a second tier team with a dangerous defense.

Colorado is a bit of a wild card. I do think their incoming QB next year is decent, but they had problems down the stretch all over that roster. They just looked bad at a time when you can't be bad.

I'd have bought it more if you said UCLA maybe. They do need better luck with injuries, but they could be dangerous? :noidea:

WSU will beat some good teams and lose to some bad ones. It's what they do.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies crashed the big boy party this year, but we'll not be able to seriously compete against them in these games unless we recruit better. Your skating up hill when your sporting teams with classes that ranked in the 20s, and your facing teams that pull in top 3 classes every year. The disparity was on display tonight.

But anyway, outstanding season by the Dawgs. Future is bright. Petersen is the perfect coach to get us there. Woof!!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aint buying the bolded...
So you don't think Browning will get better next year or his senior season? :noidea:

I mean there was a big jump up this year and no reason to believe he won't improve substantially going into year 3.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies crashed the big boy party this year, but we'll not be able to seriously compete against them in these games unless we recruit better. Your skating up hill when your sporting teams with classes that ranked in the 20s, and your facing teams that pull in top 3 classes every year. The disparity was on display tonight.

But anyway, outstanding season by the Dawgs. Future is bright. Petersen is the perfect coach to get us there. Woof!!!
This is the best post out of all 12,500+ you have made and Oregon wasn't even mentioned. Well done.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford still hasn't found it's mojo after Hogan left and now won't have McCaffrey next year either. I'm not sure they have a real threat on offense.

Utah needs a QB. Until they have one, they are a second tier team with a dangerous defense.

Colorado is a bit of a wild card. I do think their incoming QB next year is decent, but they had problems down the stretch all over that roster. They just looked bad at a time when you can't be bad.

I'd have bought it more if you said UCLA maybe. They do need better luck with injuries, but they could be dangerous? :noidea:

WSU will beat some good teams and lose to some bad ones. It's what they do.
Good comment. I still like the Huskies in the North, but damn anything can happen in the PAC 12. Also Browning needs to improve.