• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George is not good enough to live or die by...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid that's what happened last night at the United Center. Remember, he's still just 23 and has had an awful lot of growing up to do the last two years.

While I'm not one of them, I believe several people have overrated Paul George. While he still has plenty of untapped potential, I question of the Pacers are too team-oriented for him to ever win an MVP.

If we're going to take down the Heat, Spurs, or Thunder, it's got to be a total team effort. George isn't a good enough player to carry this team. Turner has to have more than four points off the bench, George Hill has to go back to being the George Hill of the 2012-13 regular season, and Hibbert has to be the Hibbert of the 2013 Playoffs.

Those three in particular have to be more aggressive if we're going to win the title.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid that's what happened last night at the United Center. Remember, he's still just 23 and has had an awful lot of growing up to do the last two years.

While I'm not one of them, I believe several people have overrated Paul George. While he still has plenty of untapped potential, I question of the Pacers are too team-oriented for him to ever win an MVP.

If we're going to take down the Heat, Spurs, or Thunder, it's got to be a total team effort. George isn't a good enough player to carry this team. Turner has to have more than four points off the bench, George Hill has to go back to being the George Hill of the 2012-13 regular season, and Hibbert has to be the Hibbert of the 2013 Playoffs.

Those three in particular have to be more aggressive if we're going to win the title.

:agree:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree with Cane as well. I think the media wants Paul George to be this superstar so that Lebron would have a SF playoffs rival in the East that is close to his level but Paul George is not that at the moment. He is actually not close to being a superstar and he's been pretty bad the last few months. Before last night game against Miami, they said in 13 of his last 28 games his fg% were in the 30's.

For the Pacers to win it needs to be a team effort and honestly that's the only way I see them getting past Chicago in a series because I don't see Hibbert doing much with Noah consistently in that series and I think Butler will contain George. The key for Indy is the supporting cast as they really need Lance, Hill, West, and a couple of bench players to be productive.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree with Cane as well. I think the media wants Paul George to be this superstar so that Lebron would have a SF playoffs rival in the East that is close to his level but Paul George is not that at the moment. He is actually not close to being a superstar and he's been pretty bad the last few months. Before last night game against Miami, they said in 13 of his last 28 games his fg% were in the 30's.

For the Pacers to win it needs to be a team effort and honestly that's the only way I see them getting past Chicago in a series because I don't see Hibbert doing much with Noah consistently in that series and I think Butler will contain George. The key for Indy is the supporting cast as they really need Lance, Hill, West, and a couple of bench players to be productive.

Yeah I agree but the defense is so good that they can shoot under 40% and still win games.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to Pacers success lies in the maturation of George and Stephenson. No mystery. Play unselfish team ball and I believe it will be very difficult for anyone to beat them in 7 games series.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only issue i take is that ind is too team oriented for george to win an mvp. Bottom line is that george is not good enough to win an mvp? Maybe later if he can develop his offense but not until then.

Also saying george is not good enough to live and die by is silly at best. He is not good enough to carry a great ind team. AI, MJ, LBJ kareem the list is endless were not good enough to live and die by, all george has to do is not suck because his team is sick.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wrecked my fantasy team f traded Drummond for him. Regret it now

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ thread title.

Looks like I also said it four years ago even at a time when George was fully committed to the Pacers...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif