• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pats at san-diego thread.......

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only knew of ONE when we were over at FN and he didn't migrate here.

There are a couple of them on this board but they hang out more on the General Board than they do here. Hard to have much of a conversation with only a couple of posters. Which is why Bronco fans and Patriot fans are having more of a conversation in one week than they have had all season.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple of them on this board but they hang out more on the General Board than they do here. Hard to have much of a conversation with only a couple of posters. Which is why Bronco fans and Patriot fans are having more of a conversation in one week than they have had all season.

On a Chargers board. Go figure. There was plenty of good conversation the week of Denver at NE on both the Broncos and Pats boards.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really was...which is why I'm hoping we can both get back to the Championship and have another great week of convos. I appreciate your group there on the NE board and the respect that was shown by most of the posters. Always have to have few nuts but hey same could be said for our board. Anyway this should be a big game. I can guarantee you us Bronco fans will be watching this one closely. I think in the end I will be happy either way this one goes as either way helps the Broncos. Probably best case scenario though is a tie! That is probably what I will be cheering for. Gives the Broncos another half game lead on the Chargers while also grabbing 1st overall in the AFC (if we get past the Bills of course).

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really was...which is why I'm hoping we can both get back to the Championship and have another great week of convos. I appreciate your group there on the NE board and the respect that was shown by most of the posters. Always have to have few nuts but hey same could be said for our board. Anyway this should be a big game. I can guarantee you us Bronco fans will be watching this one closely. I think in the end I will be happy either way this one goes as either way helps the Broncos. Probably best case scenario though is a tie! That is probably what I will be cheering for. Gives the Broncos another half game lead on the Chargers while also grabbing 1st overall in the AFC (if we get past the Bills of course).

This game for Denver fans is like the Eagles-Seahawks game for Dallas fans. Assuming Dallas wins tonight (iffy right now) I'd like to see the Eagles lose and give Dallas a better chance for the division even though they hold the tie breaker over the Seahawks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game for Denver fans is like the Eagles-Seahawks game for Dallas fans. Assuming Dallas wins tonight (iffy right now) I'd like to see the Eagles lose and give Dallas a better chance for the division even though they hold the tie breaker over the Seahawks.

I'm going to go for Philly in that one. Starting to see the Seahawks fans puffing out their chests again about being the top team in the NFL and wouldn't mind a little blow to that with Philly lighting up that defense. I'm not sure Dallas makes the playoffs to be honest. December has been a nightmare for them and honestly they just look to be deflating a little here down the home stretch. Right now I see either Seattle or Arizona as one of the Wild Cards and Detroit as the other for the NFC. You are right though that Dallas does seem to be in a very similar position to what the Broncos are right now watching closely to a game that whoever wins helps and hurts at the same time.