• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrots Great Off Season

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's true, the Giants are probably going to be regretting their pick...

Well, I think I am alone on this but I felt that way pre-draft. I have a co-worker big Giants fan and I told him take a long hard look at this game stats. He had a lot of great games against sub-par teams and lesser games against quality teams, not all bad but it was notable. We live in SEC country so we watched a lot of Sony and he agreed, as a ready now NFL multi faceted back we felt Sony was more rounded.

Now who knows I could be 100% wrong I just liked him a lot more than I did Barkley and never thought the Pats would sign the kid. But BB loves SEC players and if there is a quality guy there from the SEC at a position of moderate to great need he will likely pull the trigger.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough as a rookie I too expect some woes but it's my opinion he was the best or most rounded back in the draft, played in the toughest conference and still had success. He can catch, has size and speed as well as some hey you missed me moves. I have high hopes for the kid.

Like what you are saying! Hopefully he can turn into it!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick the great is 6-9 vs the gimme AFCE as Pats HC when Brady isn't QB
Just goes to show the haters the AFCE isn't as weak as they like to claim. The numbers gave been posted enough times on how NE adds up against all divisions. Haters going to hate. BB & TB Beat everyone regularly.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should make him a ham sandwich and then show him the door.....
Meh what's it gonna cost the Pats to host him? Chucky stated he needed the roster spot and felt he never really got enough opportunity to present himself and the somehow the CBA effect his chances. At this point the Pats have nothing to lose, they seemed impressed with Etling rookie from LSU but if TB 12 goes down like Blackfrancis does on TB12 then a practice squad QB may be a nice option.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is insurance. BB made a statement when they cancelled the last two OTAs. Basically every player needs to show up in shape and pass the conditioning test day 1. No two weeks to prepare.
TB will be replaced by the Hack if TB fails the test, lol.

This is a typical BB just kicking the tires. Unless the rookie screws up big Hack will not be a NE Patriot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the Jets game book before he gets the sandwich.

(do the Jets have a game book?)
Play #1
879667028.jpg.0.jpg

Play #2
camball.jpg

Play #3
buttfumble.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you go to chuch and pray for this weekly??? Geezuzz you've been spewing the same shit for at least the last three years. The Patriots are favored to win the Super Bowl again this year. Why the hell do you post an article was was bullshit last year as having any relevence this year??

Edelman blew out his knee and you all were giddy and thought Brady was toast. Edelman's back, the defense is improved and again in June, Brady is toast. When the Ravens can even "think" about challenging the Steelers or the Browns, then you start back in on other teams. Time for your nap.

Uh, you do know this is a general sports board right ??? And it is very common to ridicule teams other than your own, right ?????.....And common sense will tell you that 40 yr old qb's are 1 hit away from retirement......But hey, no worries jr, we all understand the sensitivity of the biggest cheaters in the sports world fans...

Oh yeah, he's got the formula alright....:dhd:
200.gif

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you do know this is a general sports board right ??? And it is very common to ridicule teams other than your own, right ?????.....And common sense will tell you that 40 yr old qb's are 1 hit away from retirement......But hey, no worries jr, we all understand the sensitivity of the biggest cheaters in the sports world fans...

200.gif

My my another Mr. Massengale

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

200.gif
Joe Flucco on hearing the news that the Ravens drafted Lamar Jackson in the first round

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New video of the 2018 Ravens Defense??

Get your own gifs little man, I know cheating is second nature to a pats fan but no points on here...
Some things you just can't cheat at......
epic_fails_52.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flucco on hearing the news that the Ravens drafted Lamar Jackson in the first round

Hey Joe did you hear they drafted LJ in the first round ?
th
Oh cool, another run option qb to carry my clip board for 3 years and then gets cut....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Joe did you hear they drafted LJ in the first round ?
th
Oh cool, another run option qb to carry my clip board for 3 years and then gets cut....
Do you really expect Flacco to be in Baltimore another three years?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really expect Flacco to be in Baltimore another three years?

It all depends on how well he plays and wins he produces, like any other QB....
He's not been healthy the past 2 yrs and was initially injured and missed some of the season before when everybody went down with injury....
He's healthy now, motivated because all the Jackson hype which I think is a bubble that will soon pop.
But Joe is looking great in practice, more mobile, accurate deep ball , and several new players that are playmakers....Every QB needs guys to bail them out at different times in a game, and when you have posers instead of playmakers, it's a daunting task....That's what Joe has had most of his career, and never had a high level playmaker wr in their prime....
There's not many Brady's that show up at the same time, so enjoy it while it lasts because you may be wishing you had a Joe Flacco once he's gone..... Ala Denver and PM !!!!
:think:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on how well he plays and wins he produces, like any other QB....
He's not been healthy the past 2 yrs and was initially injured and missed some of the season before when everybody went down with injury....
He's healthy now, motivated because all the Jackson hype which I think is a bubble that will soon pop.
But Joe is looking great in practice, more mobile, accurate deep ball , and several new players that are playmakers....Every QB needs guys to bail them out at different times in a game, and when you have posers instead of playmakers, it's a daunting task....That's what Joe has had most of his career, and never had a high level playmaker wr in their prime....
There's not many Brady's that show up at the same time, so enjoy it while it lasts because you may be wishing you had a Joe Flacco once he's gone..... Ala Denver and PM !!!!
:think:

I just read your post and it was intelligent. Not 1 "Corky" or "toy soldier" What is happening in the world?????