• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrots Great Off Season

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Lewis going to cost the Patriots that much money? I think his absence clearly will be felt... THE OL will start off struggling I am sure but should make it right

Just wondering how much they are now relying on Gronk to be the offense... Considering Edelman might be out 4 games
Did you watch Sony Michel I was so happy when the Pats grabbed him. Lewis will not be missed with the RBs the Pats have now. As for the line, early on we will see a lot of running and those quick release passes TB is so good at. Scar and Josh will device a plan to give the oline time to meld

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots, despite all the questions and speculation after the Super Bowl's final whistle, are tied with the Los Angeles Rams for the highest grade in the NFL: A-.

NFL executives also think the Rams had just as good of an offseason, yet they just that little blurb in the article.
yeah, i think the rams and pats are 1 and 1a.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always a good offseason when you're competing with the Jets Bills and Dolphins

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On December 31, the final week of the regular season, the Bills finally ended their 18-year playoff drought (previously the longest active drought in the NFL and the longest active playoff drought among the four major professional North American sport leagues) with the Bills winning 22–16 over the Dolphins and the Cincinnati Bengals upsetting the Baltimore Ravens 31–27. The Bills also improved on their 7–9 record from 2016 and clinched their first winning season since 2014.[1] However, the Bills lost the wild card game against Jacksonville 10-3, extending their playoff victory drought to 22 years. The Bills are the last team since the NFL re-alignment in 2002 to make the playoffs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buf, NYJ, NYG one of these teams from NY made the playoffs last season. Can you ID them Dirt?

AFC East has been the worst division in the history of American Sports since you were tripping over the long phone cord in your moms house

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East has been the worst division in the history of American Sports since you were tripping over the long phone cord in your moms house
Oh so you're saying Buffalo? Thanks
Next

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On December 31, the final week of the regular season, the Bills finally ended their 18-year playoff drought (previously the longest active drought in the NFL and the longest active playoff drought among the four major professional North American sport leagues) with the Bills winning 22–16 over the Dolphins and the Cincinnati Bengals upsetting the Baltimore Ravens 31–27. The Bills also improved on their 7–9 record from 2016 and clinched their first winning season since 2014.[1] However, the Bills lost the wild card game against Jacksonville 10-3, extending their playoff victory drought to 22 years. The Bills are the last team since the NFL re-alignment in 2002 to make the playoffs.
Upward trend.
Doesn't say a lot for those other AFC divisions now does it?
With the Steelers abysmal record against NE, I bet you sleep well knowing your team doesn't have to face NE twice a year? #AmIrite

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the patriots are really good at letting talent go and watching those players get paid and end up average or worse on other teams then find new guys every year come out and play well. This is a good example of having a great system that create players and not putting up with them asking for big time money.

Them getting 4 comp picks next season is good Seattle did this and im happy with letting go sheldon richardson, jimmy graham, and Paul richardson thats 3 right off the bat for us

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the patriots are really good at letting talent go and watching those players get paid and end up average or worse on other teams then find new guys every year come out and play well. This is a good example of having a great system that create players and not putting up with them asking for big time money.

Them getting 4 comp picks next season is good Seattle did this and im happy with letting go sheldon richardson, jimmy graham, and Paul richardson thats 3 right off the bat for us

That's what a good GM gets paid to do. As fans we hate some of those decisions. But in the case of NE we've been blessed that BBs moves have paid off more times then not.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch Sony Michel I was so happy when the Pats grabbed him. Lewis will not be missed with the RBs the Pats have now. As for the line, early on we will see a lot of running and those quick release passes TB is so good at. Scar and Josh will device a plan to give the oline time to meld

I only saw him play on tv for about 5 minutes so I can't say anything about him... I do expect him to perform just not sure how quickly he will, hopefully right from the start! Yeah, as I said, i think the line will struggle but will figure it out

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buf, NYJ, NYG one of these teams from NY made the playoffs last season. Can you ID them Dirt?

Belichick the great is 6-9 vs the gimme AFCE as Pats HC when Brady isn't QB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this morning is not really a long time:heh:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Personally I really like Michel and think he ends up a better player than Lewis but you never know until you see them on an NFL field. I just worry about a team that has lost OL in the last few years losing their LT and expecting young kids to step up when your key player is a 40 yo QB. Plus they let Fleming go too, but likely they only saw him as depth I guess. I forget did the article even mention losing Cooks?
Nope.

Michel has a somewhat similar skill set as LeSean McCoy; very agile and not blazing fast. He also has an injury history but who knows...modern medicine has seemed to make that knock on players a thing of the past. It will be interesting to see if he ends up being any good.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw him play on tv for about 5 minutes so I can't say anything about him... I do expect him to perform just not sure how quickly he will, hopefully right from the start! Yeah, as I said, i think the line will struggle but will figure it out
Fair enough as a rookie I too expect some woes but it's my opinion he was the best or most rounded back in the draft, played in the toughest conference and still had success. He can catch, has size and speed as well as some hey you missed me moves. I have high hopes for the kid.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough as a rookie I too expect some woes but it's my opinion he was the best or most rounded back in the draft, played in the toughest conference and still had success. He can catch, has size and speed as well as some hey you missed me moves. I have high hopes for the kid.
If that's true, the Giants are probably going to be regretting their pick...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rticle was written last year so is more probable than not at this point......
Brady's chances of making it through this season uninjured is about 30% or less.
The return of mr insignificant will soon be coming home to roost in clam chowda land.....:heh:

The New England Patriots' Reign Is Finally Coming To An End
It's time to see someone else as the AFC champions.
The New England Patriots' Reign Is Finally Coming To An End

Do you go to chuch and pray for this weekly??? Geezuzz you've been spewing the same shit for at least the last three years. The Patriots are favored to win the Super Bowl again this year. Why the hell do you post an article was was bullshit last year as having any relevence this year??

Edelman blew out his knee and you all were giddy and thought Brady was toast. Edelman's back, the defense is improved and again in June, Brady is toast. When the Ravens can even "think" about challenging the Steelers or the Browns, then you start back in on other teams. Time for your nap.