• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Patriots vs Eagles: Who ya got?

Patriots vs Eagles: Who ya got?

• Patriots win in a blow out

• Patriots win in a close game, late

• Eagles win in a blow out

• Eagles win in a close game, late

• Let's all sing a gay song about birds and eat potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna change my prediction - forgot about the MVP curse (I don't think the even the White unis will reverse it)

Eagles 24 - Pats 20

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount has been ineffective for months. He did have a nice TD but Ajayi has been fantastic in a limited role. We use all 3 backs. Fournette is a hell of a lot better then what we have but the Eagles have an excellent OLine and is better then the Jags OKine. Ajayi was balling against the #1 D last Sunday
For Blount and Long it's about beating their old team. I expect Long to make his one big play like he always does.
I don't believe either one of them have any axe to grind. Long wanted to leave to get more playing time in a system that better fit him. Blount may feel a little slighted but he's also been very complimentary of NE.

NE takes away whatever it is you like to do. They will contain Ajayi.

Foles it's 50/50 on whether we see good or bad Nick. He was in awe of the NFCCG if you saw his presser. I think nerves could play a role.

Having said that Philly looked awesome last week against what was touted as one of the better Ds this season.

I'm in no way comfortable. But I'm going to take NE in their white uni's by 10. :hope:

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll go along with the 50/50 part.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Blount and Long it's about beating their old team. I expect Long to make his one big play like he always does.
I don't believe either one of them have any axe to grind. Long wanted to leave to get more playing time in a system that better fit him. Blount may feel a little slighted but he's also been very complimentary of NE.

NE takes away whatever it is you like to do. They will contain Ajayi.

Foles it's 50/50 on whether we see good or bad Nick. He was in awe of the NFCCG if you saw his presser. I think nerves could play a role.

Having said that Philly looked awesome last week against what was touted as one of the better Ds this season.

I'm in no way comfortable. But I'm going to take NE in their white uni's by 10. :hope:

Im not overly confident on the Eagles chances. Havent been since the get go. The Patriots have Tom Brady and thats all you need to win a SB but the Eagles have a very good OLine and the Patriots have an average D. Like I said, Im not terribly confident but Ajayi will get 100+ combined yards.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna change my prediction - forgot about the MVP curse (I don't think the even the White unis will reverse it)

Eagles 24 - Pats 20
I didn't want to mention this but since you opened up the cu
Im not overly confident on the Eagles chances. Havent been since the get go. The Patriots have Tom Brady and thats all you need to win a SB but the Eagles have a very good OLine and the Patriots have an average D. Like I said, Im not terribly confident but Ajayi will get 100+ combined yards.
TB and BB are a tough pair to beat.
The NE D doesn't pass rush/blitz a lot. They push the pocket and contain. Throw in an occassional blitz for good measure and keep the Oline guessing. If they get to Foles great. If not it's not a big deal. But since week 5 NEs D has steadily improved. They finally have a couple of their pass rushers back from injury along with Harrison. They may surprise you. I never expected the to get 8 sacks against any team. With BB and Matty P you don't know what they've kept hidden in their bag of tricks till now?

If NE holds Ajayi to 100 "combined" and Blount doesn't have some crazy break out game I like our chances. We can't let Ajayi run for 100.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the ball effectively
Control the clock
Don't turn the ball over

I don't care who is on the other side, if you win all 3 of those, you're tough to beat.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see:think:
I'll have to check with handicappers.
I should be able to let you know 5 Feb. NLT 6 Feb for sure.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Got to get my excuses ready early!

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles 24 - Pats 20
Not only have the last 8 league MVPs who have reached the Super Bowl lost, QBs who have won league MVP and made it to the Super Bowl are just 6-14 in the game. The winners:

1999 Kurt Warner
1996 Brett Favre
1994 Steve Young
1989 Joe Montana
1978 Terry Bradshaw
1966 Bart Starr

Bonus note: 5 of those 6 were also Super Bowl MVP with Brett Favre in Super Bowl XXXI being the only exception

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson vs. our defense scares me.... Patricia will need to come up with one last trick up his sleeve to coach-up this group of missfits on the front seven.

Came to fruition, unfortunately....