• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Patriots vs Eagles: Who ya got?

Patriots vs Eagles: Who ya got?

• Patriots win in a blow out

• Patriots win in a close game, late

• Eagles win in a blow out

• Eagles win in a close game, late

• Let's all sing a gay song about birds and eat potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like everything about this game for the eagles, except that the hoodie will be on the pats sideline.

Pats, but they don't cover.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42% of the votes favor an Eagle win? LOL. Vegas must be drooling. People who bet with their heart instead of their head - it's what keeps the gambling industry in business.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42% of the votes favor an Eagle win? LOL. Vegas must be drooling. People who bet with their heart instead of their head - it's what keeps the gambling industry in business.

52-17

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s p o r t s c h a t t e r.co owns this motherfucker

Reactions: Yam

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee I hope not, Cause Rock and I already have a bet on the game, prison style where winner gets Dirt as a bitch for the season....

Sounds like a win/win for Dirt

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots super bowls have all been close. They're entertaining if nothing else.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Poor Philly Puppies, no one respects us card

overcoming 3 fumbles and beating Atlanta then completely dismantling the #1 defense in the NFL shows me people are picking based on what they already thought and not what they're seeing.

No big deal... win counts the same no matter what the odds.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE controlled Fournette they can contain Ajayi. I'd be more worried about Blount going off.

Blount has been ineffective for months. He did have a nice TD but Ajayi has been fantastic in a limited role. We use all 3 backs. Fournette is a hell of a lot better then what we have but the Eagles have an excellent OLine and is better then the Jags OKine. Ajayi was balling against the #1 D last Sunday

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep waiting for a Patriots blow-out and it hasn't happened yet, so why start now.

I actually think this will be a very competitive game. I don't expect a Eagles blowout and think the Pats can keep them under control whether they can get a lead or not. Given the Patriots propensity to start slowly that's quite possible. The Eagles D will certainly keep Brady on his toes. I'm still shooting for a Gronk SB MVP.

I think this should be a good game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep waiting for a Patriots blow-out and it hasn't happened yet, so why start now.

I actually think this will be a very competitive game. I don't expect a Eagles blowout and think the Pats can keep them under control whether they can get a lead or not. Given the Patriots propensity to start slowly that's quite possible. The Eagles D will certainly keep Brady on his toes. I'm still shooting for a Gronk SB MVP.

I think this should be a good game.

The Pats picked a good year not to have one of their better teams, i think even Pats fans would agree with that

They just never ran into the team that could capitalize

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not yet convinced myself there is a clear cut favorite here. It seems most of the "EXPERTS" are saying the Pats got this I am not so sure. Teams like the Jags, Steelers have given the Pats fits, teams that can run the ball and rush up the middle. The Eagles IMO are a betting running team then Jville and the have a QB who is pretty confident going in. At this time I really feel like the Eagles have the edge, they are playing with some swag.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not yet convinced myself there is a clear cut favorite here. It seems most of the "EXPERTS" are saying the Pats got this I am not so sure. Teams like the Jags, Steelers have given the Pats fits, teams that can run the ball and rush up the middle. The Eagles IMO are a betting running team then Jville and the have a QB who is pretty confident going in. At this time I really feel like the Eagles have the edge, they are playing with some swag.

The Patriots have gotten really good at "figuring out a way" to win, so that's why they're given an "edge" here imo.

But at some point that will end, it's just a question of when

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have gotten really good at "figuring out a way" to win, so that's why they're given an "edge" here imo.

But at some point that will end, it's just a question of when
Yeah and that IMO has a lot to do with TB. There isn't much he hasn't seen.