• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots to move on from Tom Brady if they lose to the Steelers

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Summary of the video:

-Due to injuries and schedule the Pats have faced the weakest SOS of all teams and only one really good QB in RW who shredded them at NE.

-Tom has done excellent this year in 12 games. However like last season he struggled in the postseason completing just 48% of his passes and now had 2 int's this last game. The Pats won despite Tommy gun in this game.

-Garflappalooo is as good as it's going to get at the backup position.

-Bill doesn't fall in love with his players he falls in like with his players. He will drop them a year early and not a year late.

I think Tom can play for three more years if he goes to the right team. If the Pats believe they want to keep Garoppolo as their QB for the future they might trade Brady for draft picks to an NFC team.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Summary of the video:

-Due to injuries and schedule the Pats have faced the weakest SOS of all teams and only one really good QB in RW who shredded them at NE.

-Tom has done excellent this year in 12 games. However like last season he struggled in the postseason completing just 48% of his passes and now had 2 int's this last game. The Pats won despite Tommy gun in this game.

-Bill doesn't fall in love with his players he falls in like with his players. He will drop them a year early and not a year late.

I think Tom can play for three more years if he goes to the right team. If the Pats believe they want to keep Garoppolo as their QB for the future they might trade Brady for draft picks to an NFC team.

You have to stop watching Cowherd , Steve A and Bayless and posting their crap :doh:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man in the video is a buffoon.

I agree but 40% of the time he's right with his outlandish predictions or comments. I still doubt this would happen but you never know. He compared this to the Favre situation. However Favre retired and Rodgers was a first round draft choice. Also Favre just couldn't play in the cold anymore.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but 40% of the time he's right with his outlandish predictions or comments. I still doubt this would happen but you never know. He compared this to the Favre situation. However Favre retired and Rodgers was a first round draft choice. Also Favre just couldn't play in the cold anymore.

Favre didn't retire, they kinda pushed him out, credit to them. They offered him what like 20 mill and he didnt take it but went on to Minn and Jets

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, as a Dolphins fan I wish.

Cowherd just gave Brady bulletin board material, along with Tomlin, smart move.

RkMNsJp.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they win? 20 year extension.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre didn't retire, they kinda pushed him out, credit to them. They offered him what like 20 mill and he didnt take it but went on to Minn and Jets

He announced his retirement then a few months later he tried to come back to training camp and they had security kick him off the field. Then he signed with the Jets. This is what I was told. I was doing work related stuff for most of 2008 so I never had any time for sports that year. That was how my family described the situation to me.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they win? 20 year extension.

I feel like he's the Ray Allen of the NFL. He can play until he's 50. Hell he could be in a wheel chair and still deliver darts. Just like Ray Can just sit in the corner and drop bombs.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He announced his retirement then a few months later he tried to come back to training camp and they had security kick him off the field. Then he signed with the Jets. This is what I was told. I was doing work related stuff for most of 2008 so I never had any time for sports that year. That was how my family described the situation to me.

Maybe your right, I'm sure a older GB fan can tell us

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Colin Cowherd, his opinion holds little to no value for me. I think Brady's going to be the Patriot's qB as long as he wants it. That said he's 40 this year so retirement may be more on his mind than what we may think.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A monkey would get half of the predictions right on the NFL I contend.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You listen to this A**clown?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 40 the drop off is usually abrupt so to think that Brady's different than all the other greats is wishful thinking. This is likely his last best chance to win it all.

Fingers crossed.

I am predicting that Tom and the Pats will handle the Steelers. Either NFC team may be a toss up although as we all will, I'll re-assess after this weekend's games.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its simple, Cowherd says crazy shit because if he doesn't, he would just be another forgetful guy talking about sports on the radio. He does it because he is smart and it works.

Booyah.gif

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe your right, I'm sure a older GB fan can tell us
Don't know if I'm older or not.....but....

Favre timeline: QB's roller-coaster ride

This seems to be fairly accurate. Though another thing I remember is that, after the March 27th conversation, the Packers offered to send a plane down to MS to pick Favre up, but he called them a day or two later telling them to not bother and he wanted to stay retired.

Then, of course, there was the David Letterman appearance on April 28th.

Fast forward to the "something's bound to happen" at around 5:45 and try to convince yourself he wasn't intending on playing again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Summary of the video:

So that's what happened to @HammerDown

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Summary of the video:

Granted BB gets rid of players at the right time as we've seen over the years.
But with this possible scenario you have Kraft thinks of TB12 like a son. He may weigh in heavily on any possible trade scearions.
Brady may say "F" it I'm retiring if he doesn't want to go to another organization.
Who brings more of a trade at this point? Trading Jimmy G or Brady? Brissett didn't do bad so it wouldn't be terrible if NE went into next year with TB and Brissett. They would likely take a QB mid to late rounds to see if they can find/groom another diamond.