• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Thanksgiving Dinner

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On New England Tailgate last there was a hysterical segment comparing the New England Patriots to a Thanksgiving Dinner. They asked anyone watching to text, email or Twitter who they thought were the courses...............Here's mine.

Turkey......This is the main course, there is no Thanksgiving Dinner without the turkey. I have to give the title to Tom (Turkey) Brady.

Stuffing....Everyone likes their stuffing just a little bit different from their friends and neighbors. The main ingredients are bread, sage, celery, onions, sausage and/or oysters. Without syuffing the meal is not complete. The stuffing title has to go to the defense. All the ingredients make a perfect stuffing.

Mashed Potatoes.....Critical to a great meal. Butter, cream make for smooth and flavorful mashed potatoes.
This has to be the Offensive Line.

Cranberry Sauce.....Not absolutely critical but the meal lacks without it.......Gostkowski and Allen. May not be a main part of the meal, but really can't do without it.

Squash.......If spiced correctly squash can be the secret that makes the meal. Have to have a veggie and the Pats squash are the Running Backs.

Gravy..........If there is no gravy, there is no meal. The gravy are the Wide Receivers nd Tight Ends. They litterally top off the entire meal.

Pumpkin Pie...............No matter how you slice it, the pumpkin pie is the the perfect compliment to the perfect meal. May not be the most critical or interesting part of the meal, but it's the perfect ending. The Patriots Special Teams are the pumpkin pie.

Everyone's Thanksgiving Dinner is different from their neighbor's but it's still Thanksgiving Dinner. So are our opinions. Every team in the NFL may see their team a bit differently than I see I see the Patriots. Pats fans may see the meal differently than I do............none the less, it's still the best single meal of the year.

Opinions? Different courses?? Don't like oysters or squash??

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The traditional thanksgiving meal is exclusive to America and the new world ... Turkey, potatoe, squash, pumpkin, cranberries, and corn are indigenous foods.

So I’d sum up that, like the Thanksgiving dinner, the New England Patriots are the “New World’s Team”

... eff the Cowboys

oh, and ... Goodell’s the turkey