• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans have halloween fun at Goodells expense

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ever a dog needed to be put down.....

I am so tired of seeing his smiling yap.

He`s the Norv Turner-Wade Phillips of commissioners.

Got one rung higher than he had the smarts to be and it`s just a cluster fuck.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ever a dog needed to be put down.....

I am so tired of seeing his smiling yap.

He`s the Norv Turner-Wade Phillips of commissioners.

Got one rung higher than he had the smarts to be and it`s just a cluster fuck.

Not that I am a huge Goodell fan but it just cracks me up how much crap is thrown at this guy when the league has never been more popular, arrests are at their lowest mark in years, and the league has never been more open to us as fans. I know some will come back with "Well Goodell didn't do all that." You can't tell me that he hasn't at least had some to do with each of these things as he is that head man having his hand in many different projects. He might not be the lead man in all of them but he definitely has his voice heard.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I am a huge Goodell fan but it just cracks me up how much crap is thrown at this guy when the league has never been more popular, arrests are at their lowest mark in years, and the league has never been more open to us as fans. I know some will come back with "Well Goodell didn't do all that." You can't tell me that he hasn't at least had some to do with each of these things as he is that head man having his hand in many different projects. He might not be the lead man in all of them but he definitely has his voice heard.

That has nothing to do with the price of eggs. It would have gone that route anyway and many will tell you (not me though) that fantasy football is a huge part of the popularity increase.

Goodell is a putz.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same statement was made under the previous commissioners too

revenue up

ticket sales up

etc

its not like goodell reinvented the wheel here

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same statement was made under the previous commissioners too

revenue up

ticket sales up

etc

its not like goodell reinvented the wheel here

Didn't say he did. He also didn't crash the cash wagon either though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say he did. He also didn't crash the cash wagon either though.

George Seiffert and Barry Switzer were good for one excuse me Super Bowl too when they took over a rock solid ship.

But not much after that...

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me while I light a fire.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't give two shits about Goodell either way.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrests would be lower if Bronco players eased up on Domestics and Hernandez being locked up will ease up the Pats murder count

Broncos lead NFL in domestic violence arrests during Roger Goodell era

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I would agree. Thankfully those players are not on the team even though none of them actually were convicted of it. the Broncos do not like to have their name associated with that type of behavior.

No doubt Bowen has always run a class organization, and I'm sure the family along with Elway will continue to do so. Every team is gonna have some bad seeds no matter how hard you try