• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paterno family files NCAA appeal...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paterno Family Files Appeal Against NCAA - Onward State

At least someone has the fucking courage to stand up to this bullshit. Apparently if the NCAA decides to blow it off, they have grounds for a court case. Also, not from any message board, but some people I know who are connected to some very close friends of Paternos, there may be some stuff they will bring out that can conflict the freeh report bible the NCAA has used/

Also, did anyone see the fact the fucking BOT never reviewed teh Freeh report, yet let the NCAA say they had accepted it as fact and that is teh reason the NCAA used it to hammer us?? God I hope SuePa makes that smarmy fuck Emmert look like the asshole he really is when this is said and done.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pursuant to NCAA Bylaws 32.1.5 and 32.10.1.2, Mr. Paterno qualifies as an involved individual because he is named in the NCAA’s consent decree as well as the Freeh report, which provided the alleged factual basis for the consent decree.

I guess that is the basis for someone else besides the University to launch an appeal.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that is the basis for someone else besides the University to launch an appeal.

Yep. They also have that 13 mil from joe's pension to fight this bullshit as far as they need to. One thing is certain, they will not give up and I am glad someone actually has the fucking guts to stand up and call bullshit on that fucking snake Emmert. I will tell you right now, one person who will not like this and should be nervous is Governor Corbett. He's been behind a lot of this shit and was the reason Freeh, a political chronie, was chosen for that report despite his dicey history. Corbett is up to his neck in this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. They also have that 13 mil from joe's pension to fight this bullshit as far as they need to. One thing is certain, they will not give up and I am glad someone actually has the fucking guts to stand up and call bullshit on that fucking snake Emmert. I will tell you right now, one person who will not like this and should be nervous is Governor Corbett. He's been behind a lot of this shit and was the reason Freeh, a political chronie, was chosen for that report despite his dicey history. Corbett is up to his neck in this.

Yeah, what would be good would be to expose some of the corrupt and unfair way this thing was conducted, be it on the government and/or the NCAA.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what would be good would be to expose some of the corrupt and unfair way this thing was conducted, be it on the government and/or the NCAA.

Wow, Lou Prato tweeted this is just the beginning. Sounds like a lot in motion behind the scenes, maybe this is what Lubrano meant by "patience" in his one word reply when asked about BOT inaction and his frustration. Long suspected the family had a few aces up their sleeve, we may begin to see them. I know another lawsuit is being filed as well by some former lettermen, ALumni association and the members of PSU community. The NCAA may have thought they had a fucking patsy in Erickson, but they may have underestimated the rest of the PSU community and most certainly the Paterno family. Can't wait to see them wreck this god damn freeh report innuendo.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Lou Prato tweeted this is just the beginning. Sounds like a lot in motion behind the scenes, maybe this is what Lubrano meant by "patience" in his one word reply when asked about BOT inaction and his frustration. Long suspected the family had a few aces up their sleeve, we may begin to see them. I know another lawsuit is being filed as well by some former lettermen, ALumni association and the members of PSU community. The NCAA may have thought they had a fucking patsy in Erickson, but they may have underestimated the rest of the PSU community and most certainly the Paterno family. Can't wait to see them wreck this god damn freeh report innuendo.

I would like to see Joes name cleared,there is a lot more to this than what has been made public

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Joes name cleared,there is a lot more to this than what has been made public

I agree. Don't know how someone can take the freeh crock of shit as gospel when it failed to interview basically every key person involved and used speculation without facts to back their claims

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Don't know how someone can take the freeh crock of shit as gospel when it failed to interview basically every key person involved and used speculation without facts to back their claims

ha,,,they needed someone to throw under the bus,Joe is dead,so that made him the #1 choice,,,,,this thing smells of cover up,,,,and then you have the dead DA.!!!!!!

if they can dig thru all the lies to cover this up it will end up being much bigger than it is now

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha,,,they needed someone to throw under the bus,Joe is dead,so that made him the #1 choice,,,,,this thing smells of cover up,,,,and then you have the dead DA.!!!!!!

if they can dig thru all the lies to cover this up it will end up being much bigger than it is now

They underestimated Joe's family and the amount of support they still have. If they dig through all the lies, Corbett and some BOT members are in some shit.

NCAA issued statement that its not able to be appealed, pretty much a formality, now here comes the first of a barrage of lawsuits against the NCAA.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They underestimated Joe's family and the amount of support they still have. If they dig through all the lies, Corbett and some BOT members are in some shit.

NCAA issued statement that its not able to be appealed, pretty much a formality, now here comes the first of a barrage of lawsuits against the NCAA.

Well, this is going to be interesting, now.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is going to be interesting, now.

sure is. Keep in mind the Paternos had been conducting their own investigation into freeh report. Wonder if they already found some juicy, damning evidence to combat it? Also, one of the big rumblings is several law firms working in conjunction for several clients to put a big lawsuit together. Paternos and PSU, despite the spineless fucks in charge, aren't going to go away, roll over and take this bullshit. Thank god someone has some fight in them.:whoo:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure is. Keep in mind the Paternos had been conducting their own investigation into freeh report. Wonder if they already found some juicy, damning evidence to combat it? Also, one of the big rumblings is several law firms working in conjunction for several clients to put a big lawsuit together. Paternos and PSU, despite the spineless fucks in charge, aren't going to go away, roll over and take this bullshit. Thank god someone has some fight in them.:whoo:

Every day I say "fuck erickson for signing that consent decree".

I was going to edit the above, but I may make it a forum rule that 'erickson' and 'emmert' go uncapitalized.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every day I say "fuck erickson for signing that consent decree".

I was going to edit the above, but I may make it a forum rule that 'erickson' and 'emmert' go uncapitalized.

He is a total fucking patsy. Looks like we'll at least get our day in court ot show what a fucking sham the NCAA is. I'm guessing their recent ruling on UCF where it was "not the coaches responsibility to monitor criminal actions, only NCAA violations" may come back to bite them in the ass.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing their recent ruling on UCF where it was "not the coaches responsibility to monitor criminal actions, only NCAA violations" may come back to bite them in the ass.

What UCF scandal are you referring to? All that I can find any information on is a recruiting scandal there.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What UCF scandal are you referring to? All that I can find any information on is a recruiting scandal there.

yeah, a recruiting scandlal with major infractions actually committed. Emmert had a quote of something to do with a coach being responsible for NCAA rules, not criminal....funny how that did not apply to us. He keeps opening his mouth and Paterno's attorney is a very good one. They are playing a great waiting game and letting emmert contradict himself numerous times. Can't wait till this goes to fed court, something the NCAA certainly doesn't want. Then they are open to investigation.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will get ugly the Paternos aren't going to let this go,,,,,,I hope they bring the whole system down

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A long espn story about what happened during the negotiations between Emmert and Erickson.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this goes as I think it will the real truth will come out and the the family will sue for damages