• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pagano gets the ax week 3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they tried in 2015 but Luck got injured. They loaded that WR corps. Hilton, Moncrief, Andre Johnson, & drafted Phillip Dorsett. Not to mention his TE's were Dwayne Allen & Coby Fleener. That offense was stacked on paper.

Yeah I did forget about that year.. My bad

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think he is any good anyway, but there is literally nothing Pagano can do as a coach. Indy has no talent whatsoever. Everyone on that team that has anything to do with spotting or acquiring or keeping talent should go and the Luck haters need to realize how absolutely shitty all the players around him are and have been since he has been in the league. And it wasn't too much better for most of Manning's career. How many guys on the Colts start on a good team???

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he's still in "No Luck = Temporary Free Pass" mode, but even if/when Luck comes back, this isn't a great team, so he might be out later on in the year, or after it.

Nah, I'm just kidding, he should be out if Cleveland scores 20 points on them

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people forget that when the Colts won a SB with Peyton, they actually had an okay line and a decent running back, not to mention the defense stepped up in the play-offs that year. Right now, they don't seem to have anything going for them. Pagano will likely get fired at some point but it won't help.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people forget that when the Colts won a SB with Peyton, they actually had an okay line and a decent running back, not to mention the defense stepped up in the play-offs that year. Right now, they don't seem to have anything going for them. Pagano will likely get fired at some point but it won't help.
Wasn't Tony Dungy HC in that year? Pagano has done nothing but dismantle that team.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, got to think Pagano's on a very short leash. This Colts fan is hoping Luck is back soon for the team.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is the least of their problem's, imo
well thanks to ne the colt will start winning this week . my only fear is that the dumb asses will keep pagano . football is a funny sport . davis has practiced last 2 times so he will be back Melvin was ranked very high for his work . so Melvin moves over Wilson has been good but learning . so Melvin and davis with Wilson playing nickel . pretty good cards did that ne stuff 6 linemen and colts still stopped the rush , jacoby will start winning this week and get on a roll . i'm glad the colts finally have a big arm backup that can move . thank ne

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is the least of their problem's, imo

Agreed, but neither is Pagano.....Luck is not near as good a qb as he's been made out to be IMO, but It's Irsay and
his always cloudy F.O decisions....PM made them viable, and Irsay let him go Denver and 2 SB's for Luck who has taken them nowhere and can't stay healthy....A staggering drunk falls alot !!!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bob sanders is the reason the colts won that sb . he was on ir and came off and was a full go for the playoffs . remember all the colts can't stop the run shit . every team has players and talent even the colts . while some say that D will be at 30 at the end of the season . what I have seen is tolzein gave rams half of their points the D starts a make shift D . cards game you seen several players took huge steps and played well . in the south with jacoby I think the colts could contend in the div . our D is fast and putting pressure on better this year . we have only hold overs is Anderson , butler , davis and Morrison so it will take time to gel .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but neither is Pagano.....Luck is not near as good a qb as he's been made out to be IMO, but It's Irsay and
his always cloudy F.O decisions....PM made them viable, and Irsay let him go Denver and 2 SB's for Luck who has taken them nowhere and can't stay healthy....A staggering drunk falls alot !!!!
I like what this gm is doing ! I hated getting rid of parry and McGill but the team is better up front .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what this gm is doing ! I hated getting rid of parry and McGill but the team is better up front .

Maybe they'll get it together when Luck is back under center, just hope Irsay don't make one of his knee jerk decisions and start firing all the wrong people.....
You no doubt watch them closer than I do, I'm just going by what I know about the Irsay's and an outside view of the rest....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning won because of the weak division but then 9 one and dones. The only SB they won with PM was the D, he went 4tds/ 7int in playoffs and we know what happened in Denver but also he had Faulk, Wayne, James and Harrison, prob all 4 HOFer's , Luck doesnt have that luxury. He took that suppose 1-15 team and went 11-5 first 3 seasons but he has no O-Line at all, and het gets killed out there. PM had a good line protecting him and he wasn't sacked a lot. Luck imo is the best college QB in the last 20 years and I really like Wilson alot

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEHE, so many people had him penciled into the hall his first year.. I was totally being sarcastic .. :]

we do understand that luck shoulder is stronger than anytime last year a month ago . they are shooting for him to be completely healthy for once in 2 years and the o line is young and learning every week . the D is working if they are 500 when luck comes back look out . what other team is starting like last week not a player from last year starting on D but 1 anderson ? so that takes awhile to learn to play together as one . that dt from the giants would start for almost everyone in the league .

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!

Along with the GM and all the free agent signings and draft picks that haven't lived up to average.

You keep Luck and rebuild it all around him the right way!