• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers@ Falcons- talk shit here

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Rollins and Burnett will be activated for the game. Randall with his 50 injuries to his legs can't even cover slow ass Jason Witten. Rollins should get the start over Randall as he's battling way too many injuries at this point. Rollins had 2 weeks of rest with the concussion so he should be as close to 100% as possible.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great, but future HOF'ers don't make sporadic appearances on that list. They are mainstays.
He's not one right now. He will be in 7 years. Math is math and numbers are numbers. Just needs that title

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is pretty much the devil. He's either queer or a kiddie toucher, and nobody can honestly deny that and he makes some of the lamest tv commercials ever.

The last time the devil came to Georgia, he got his ass handed to him by a fiddle player named Johnny. I expect it to be much of the same this go around. Except the devil gets beat by a QB named Matty.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is pretty much the devil. He's either queer or a kiddie toucher, and nobody can honestly deny that and he makes some of the lamest tv commercials ever.

The last time the devil came to Georgia, he got his ass handed to him by a fiddle player named Johnny. I expect it to be much of the same this go around. Except the devil gets beat by a QB named Matty.

Devil got famous and won't speak to his Dad or siblings. Now on the show Lucifer, I would bang his mom

Aaron Rodgers' father talks family feud: 'Fame can change things'

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devil got famous and won't speak to his Dad or siblings. Now on the show Lucifer, I would bang his mom

Aaron Rodgers' father talks family feud: 'Fame can change things'

Really though, if the rest of his family is like his brother, Jordan, it might be hard to blame him. I remember Jordan at Vanderbilt and hearing he was Aaron's brother, and thought "damn, Vandy might be something with this guy." Not so much, and when he couldn't make it as a football player, he started living off his brother's name.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really though, if the rest of his family is like his brother, Jordan, it might be hard to blame him. I remember Jordan at Vanderbilt and hearing he was Aaron's brother, and thought "damn, Vandy might be something with this guy." Not so much, and when he couldn't make it as a football player, he started living off his brother's name.

I have no clue about him or his brother just seems wierd to me, probably because family means everything to me and nothing could change that. I have seen some guys listen to their wives and not speak to their families, because maybe she got into a fight with one of them, fuck that, I would tell my wife to screw, If I was still married of course

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not one right now. He will be in 7 years. Math is math and numbers are numbers. Just needs that title

Flacco threw for 4300 yards this year and was pretty much horrendous all year. Prescott threw for 3600 yards and was pretty much outstanding all year.

You need to get past your numbers. They don't mean what they used to mean. 13 freakin QBs threw for over 4,000 yards and that excludes Brady and Roethlisberger.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco threw for 4300 yards this year and was pretty much horrendous all year. Prescott threw for 3600 yards and was pretty much outstanding all year.

You need to get past your numbers. They don't mean what they used to mean. 13 freakin QBs threw for over 4,000 yards and that excludes Brady and Roethlisberger.
I know that's why I includes QBR. And yes avyard is still a yard and always will be. Just because teams throw more now it doesn't make a yard less valuable and it certainly doesn't make a QB less so. Your assertion is that you can't value a QB the same you did 30 years ago when the opposite is true. Pedestrian to bad QBS made and won Super Bowls many many times from 1966-early 2000s. Since then there are just a few who have. Saying a yard now isn't the same as a yard in 1990 is preposterous. They are of equal value. 3 feet

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that's why I includes QBR. And yes avyard is still a yard and always will be. Just because teams throw more now it doesn't make a yard less valuable and it certainly doesn't make a QB less so. Your assertion is that you can't value a QB the same you did 30 years ago when the opposite is true. Pedestrian to bad QBS made and won Super Bowls many many times from 1966-early 2000s. Since then there are just a few who have. Saying a yard now isn't the same as a yard in 1990 is preposterous. They are of equal value. 3 feet

A. Don't tell me what my assertion is (especially when you are completely off base).

B. You include whatever stats you need to include to back up your "homer" point of view. If they don't fit your agenda, you minimize them.

C. The only thing preposterous here is thinking Matt Ryan is on a HOF career path. A year ago, his peers didn't even consider him a top-16 QB. Now he's being mentioned by you in the same sentence as the HOF??? Ridiculous.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Dallas having a "significantly" better defense.

<Waits on meaningless stats that include games from the first part of the year and doesn't take into account the improvement as the year went on>
I feel my statements are more accurate than rmilla saying the Falcons offense is infinitely better than the Packers, so I will firmly stand by my statements.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel my statements are more accurate than rmilla saying the Falcons offense is infinitely better than the Packers, so I will firmly stand by my statements.

I think the offenses a pretty damn evenly matched. I don't expect either defense to get many stops.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the offenses a pretty damn evenly matched. I don't expect either defense to get many stops.

4th Q Packer defense couldn't stop an average HS offense. They play soft coverage/zone when up big in the 4th and teams come back and get momentum. Dom Capers the D-coordinator does this because he doesn't want to give up the big play even if they've only allowed 10-13 points in the first 3 Q's(they've done this for 8 straight games).

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Beasley will bend Aaron Rodgers over and fuck him in the ass live on national television in the second quarter.

Book it.
He'll still complete the hail mary pass as the clock expires to put the Packers up 28-24. Then they'll take the opening drive of the 3rd qtr down the field and go up 35-24.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll still complete the hail mary pass as the clock expires to put the Packers up 28-24. Then they'll take the opening drive of the 3rd qtr down the field and go up 35-24.

Pfft. He'll look like Tom Brady in the episode of South Park where they got Kyle's brother's laxatives mixed up with Tom Brady's steroids.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Clayborn put on IR today. Puts a little more strain on Atl's defense