• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac12 & B1G agree on 4 team playoff

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this is interesting.

4 team playoff is the best way to get a real champion without taking out the drama of the regular season.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUIT: OKLAHOMA STATE’S GUNDY FIRED WORKER OVER OU SHIRT: A carpenter says he has learned his lesson: Don’t wear rival colors to Oklahoma State football Coach Mike Gundy’s house.

Gundy is being sued by a contractor who says he agreed to work on the coach’s home in March. Brent Loveland of Choctaw, Okla., says he arrived early in the morning on March 21 wearing a gray “Oklahoma Baseball” T-shirt with the university’s name in red block letters. He and two others began to unload their equipment.

According to the lawsuit, Gundy arrived at the house at 9:30 a.m. and spotted Loveland’s shirt. “How dare you come into my house and offend my wife,” Gundy allegedly said.

Gundy then allegedly used profanity as he told the contractor to get off his property. He called Loveland a “stupid idiot” for wearing the shirt on “OSU soil” and refused Loveland’s apologies. The contractor offered to turn his shirt inside-out but was refused, according to the lawsuit.

Loveland said he was never asked about his school loyalties before agreeing to do the work. He sued Gundy on Thursday in state court for more than $10,000 in damages. He says he lost more than $30,000 in income from an expected 13 weeks of work.

LOL What a bitch.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUIT: OKLAHOMA STATE’S GUNDY FIRED WORKER OVER OU SHIRT: A carpenter says he has learned his lesson: Don’t wear rival colors to Oklahoma State football Coach Mike Gundy’s house.

Gundy is being sued by a contractor who says he agreed to work on the coach’s home in March. Brent Loveland of Choctaw, Okla., says he arrived early in the morning on March 21 wearing a gray “Oklahoma Baseball” T-shirt with the university’s name in red block letters. He and two others began to unload their equipment.

According to the lawsuit, Gundy arrived at the house at 9:30 a.m. and spotted Loveland’s shirt. “How dare you come into my house and offend my wife,” Gundy allegedly said.

Gundy then allegedly used profanity as he told the contractor to get off his property. He called Loveland a “stupid idiot” for wearing the shirt on “OSU soil” and refused Loveland’s apologies. The contractor offered to turn his shirt inside-out but was refused, according to the lawsuit.

Loveland said he was never asked about his school loyalties before agreeing to do the work. He sued Gundy on Thursday in state court for more than $10,000 in damages. He says he lost more than $30,000 in income from an expected 13 weeks of work.

LOL What a bitch.

wrong thread?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it keeps the bowl crowd happy enough to give us a truer champion, it's good enough for me, I'd just hate to see the pollsters derail Boise or TCU just so they can't hit #4 in the BCS.