• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread Pac 12 Tournament

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top ten rankings in three sports right now bruh.
wha? What we talking about? Hell I could hype up Oregons track and field titles, but I don't.

I am giving Arizona credit and saying IF they win they should be a 1 seed and you come at it all offended. You vote Hillary bro?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wha? What we talking about? Hell I could hype up Oregons track and field titles, but I don't.

I am giving Arizona credit and saying IF they win they should be a 1 seed and you come at it all offended. You vote Hillary bro?
I would hardly reference track and field for anything. It's baseball and softball. Those two sports probably only trail football and basketball for popularity in the NCAAs. Fact is we have a pretty strong trio of sports right now.

And I'm not offended. I just understand how the comittee thinks. Nothing that happens tonight will affect the 1 line. Nova, KU, UNC, Zaga are set in stone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hardly reference track and field for anything. It's baseball and softball. Those two sports probably only trail football and basketball for popularity in the NCAAs. Fact is we have a pretty strong trio of sports right now.

And I'm not offended. I just understand how the comittee thinks. Nothing that happens tonight will affect the 1 line. Nova, KU, UNC, Zaga are set in stone.
I think Oregon or Arizona winner has a very strong consideration for a 1 seed. Especially considering UNC has 7 losses, but the "Committee" loves them because they are ACC regular season champs.

Villanova and Kansas are solid 1 seeds. If you give Gonzaga a 1 seed, then Zona/Oregon should take UNC's spot. If the committee thinks ACC regular season champ with 7 losses deserves a 1 seed then take away Gonzaga and give Oregon or Arizona that spot.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon or Arizona winner has a very strong consideration for a 1 seed. Especially considering UNC has 7 losses, but the "Committee" loves them because they are ACC regular season champs.

Villanova and Kansas are solid 1 seeds. If you give Gonzaga a 1 seed, then Zona/Oregon should take UNC's spot. If the committee thinks ACC regular season champ with 7 losses deserves a 1 seed then take away Gonzaga and give Oregon or Arizona that spot.
Being a top team in the ACC will always give you benifit of the doubt. And UNC has looked really good this year. And like Eric said, Gonzaga did have a decent OOC schedule. I'll be pullling for the PAC in the tourney though. This conference needs a deep run more than anyone.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon won't be getting a one seed now that Boucher is out of the season.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzaga doesn't deserve a 1 seed over PAC conference champ Oregon or Arizona.

That's a fine opinion, and it might happen but to suggest Gonzaga played nobody when in fact they will have double the top 25 wins the winner of zona/Oregon is just dumb and uninformed.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walton made me want to blow my brains out

Before the first bucket

Impressive

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fine opinion, and it might happen but to suggest Gonzaga played nobody when in fact they will have double the top 25 wins the winner of zona/Oregon is just dumb and uninformed.

OD is the most uninformed poster on SportsHoopla

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL he is awful

That shit about cal not being in and asking "who says so" then saying Lunardi isn't on the committee, was next level awful.

The whole exchange was weird

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walton saying how do you know Miller called that TO on purpose lmao

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is lucky to be in this game. They need someone else besides Brooks to get going from the outside. Zona is too big to expect to get to the basket consistently.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please people! Gonzaga is legit and I cannot wait for them to be in the FINAL 4

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miller had done it because he personally felt disrespected then I'd give it to ya that what he did was classless. But during the timeout in McKale (what Miller's reacting to), that Alford called after Kadeem missed the three, I think Kadeem was taking it hard on senior night. If you look at it on youtube, all Miller is doing during that timeout is talking to Kadeem trying to keep his head up. I don't think Miller let his ego get in the way, I think he was trying to stand up for Kadeem and bring his team together. During the timeout, tonight, I think it's pretty clear that he was focused on letting Kadeem have that moment and bringing the team together around him. Yes that did occur at UCLA's expense, but it was for Kadeem. And it's pretty clear to me (there at the time, and after) that Alford with his big grin during the timeout in McKale, wasn't really concerned with "drawing up a defense", up 5 with a second left.

I think we can all agree that "being the bigger guy" implies that you also think Alford had no business calling that timeout. I see how you could think what Miller did was petty, but I think it was aimed more at team-building. I honestly think that had the previous incident not occurred on senior night, with Kadeem missing the last shot, Miller wouldn't have cared enough to do what he did tonight.

I think it was a good move on his part. I think this team needs to play all of 40 minutes of high-level ball to beat Oregon tomorrow night, and I think it actually did give them poise, and some more much needed confidence.
If ever a post warranted a bullshit rating CatsTop, this one did. But it's your team, so I just gave you some Cake, as in ...

Doesn't this post take the cake.
Well, according to this tweet, you got to give it to Fork bro.

As much as I like your HC, and I said it again before the game last night too, he was being petty because he felt disrespected.

And if you don't believe me, just listen for yourself...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said on the PAC thread, I'm pulling for the Cats tonight, in spite of that gawd awful, and annoying UofA chant.

:dhd: