• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about posting an article that predicts something different? Whats the point of posting article after article that say the same teams are favored to win their division?
How about you don't reply to my post seeing how you're a doorknob imo.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you don't reply to my post seeing how you're a doorknob imo.

Seriously though. I'm not trying to be an ass. But they predict the same thing USC in the south and the Huskies in the north. Why do we need to see every single one if they all predict the same thing? Do you read them at all? Whats the point of that? How many times are you going to post the amount of returning starters each team has?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though. I'm not trying to be an ass. But they predict the same thing USC in the south and the Huskies in the north. Why do we need to see every single one if they all predict the same thing? Do you read them at all? Whats the point of that? How many times are you going to post the amount of returning starters each team has?
I didn't even bother to read your post. You need to get this in your head: 'I don't like you.'

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about posting an article that predicts something different? Whats the point of posting article after article that say the same teams are favored to win their division?
i mean to be fair are there articles that are predicting something else?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do we need every publications same prediction that come out a cpl days apart? Why cut and paste and post every article about PAC football without reading it and realizing it's the same thing ? we all have the interweb, we all see these articles . This forum is for discussion . Are we going to discuss the same prediction because it came from SI instead of Athelon? It's one thing if you see something interesting or related to PAC football but to blindly just try to be the first to post something and not reading it to see if its the same. I see articles every single day but they don't all need to be seen here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean 20 more posts complaining about his repeated on topic, but often duplicated posts sure doesn't help make the thread any more desirable.

Not that I haven't been in my share of pissing matches that drone on a few pages at the expense of the rest of the Pac12 fans.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean 20 more posts complaining about his repeated on topic, but often duplicated posts sure doesn't help make the thread any more desirable.

Not that I haven't been in my share of pissing matches that drone on a few pages at the expense of the rest of the Pac12 fans.
Sorry but left alone we just get more and more. It was worse before and it's somewhat tolerable now but can't let that shit slide. Most of his posts dont even belong in the conference thread but when he can't remember or didn't read and posts basically the same shit over and over someone has to say something

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but left alone we just get more and more. It was worse before and it's somewhat tolerable now but can't let that shit slide. Most of his posts dont even belong in the conference thread but when he can't remember or didn't read and posts basically the same shit over and over someone has to say something
:lol:
If there's one thing anyone should have learned about this board it's that calling people out only makes them do it more. It doesn't slow any of it down at all.

You and I have gone on for days as neither ever really backs down. Do you honestly think calling out AG makes him suddenly become a compliant forum member? :noidea: In fact I'm surprised you didn't get more of the crying doll or petersen pics. It's what he does.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but TBH I don't even know who will be starting at QB for USC. The only one I can remember seeing play a down was Daniels but it was in High School, I know Fink played a little last year but it was pretty limited. And if I had to guess I would pick Sears to be the starter in game one. But despite the uncertainty most of the publications have already picked USC to win the South, and finish third behind Stanford and Washington.

I would be interested in reading something new, but we're still kind of in the no news is good news stage of football. About the only time you'll really hear anything is if something bad happened like a star athlete outside of a bar at 2 in the morning.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but TBH I don't even know who will be starting at QB for USC. The only one I can remember seeing play a down was Daniels but it was in High School, I know Fink played a little last year but it was pretty limited. And if I had to guess I would pick Sears to be the starter in game one. But despite the uncertainty most of the publications have already picked USC to win the South, and finish third behind Stanford and Washington.

I would be interested in reading something new, but we're still kind of in the no news is good news stage of football. About the only time you'll really hear anything is if something bad happened like a star athlete outside of a bar at 2 in the morning.
Would it make much of a difference if there were national sources picking USC to win the conference at this point? It's all nothing but click bait and best guesses. We know things will change substantially from these lists. Some teams will rise up higher and some will fail to live up to their billing.

And this is really the last full week of not much news. Next Wednesday is the Pac12 media day (just one day now) and I think the following week things start ratcheting up for fall camps opening. If August is another dead period for recruiting again like it was last year you would expect all of the teams to have at least one practice in before Aug 1st for visits.

This is literally the last of the crap weeks of the off season. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford has 4 of the top 12 OL which is no shock. Ducks have 2 along with UW and USC. Cougs and cats each have one.

No doubt on paper UW looks solid at the tackle slots if they can stay healthy this season.

It's no shock Love has a world class line blocking for him.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For SC it all revolves around our QB. I'm not real confident with Fink and Sears right now. I think JT Daniels has the most upside, but as a true freshman, he might have some growing pains.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
If there's one thing anyone should have learned about this board it's that calling people out only makes them do it more. It doesn't slow any of it down at all.

You and I have gone on for days as neither ever really backs down. Do you honestly think calling out AG makes him suddenly become a compliant forum member? :noidea: In fact I'm surprised you didn't get more of the crying doll or petersen pics. It's what he does.

It was worse with that clown before. I remember. It's better now but still needs bringing up once in while. Even on the big board people gave and give him shit and he's toned it down. So it's good that people call him out once in while. Like a child if you just let them do what they want it gets out of hand.
Example below. A child.

Last edited: