• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that said, could you imagine coach Whitt at USC or Stanford with the talent they have. But it goes to show what he has done with the talent that wants to go to Utah.

How much of that success is the Poly kids who stay in Utah and seem mostly unheralded by national rankings and become beasts after a few years. The one constant there has been the defense and the Dline it seems to me.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of that success is the Poly kids who stay in Utah and seem mostly unheralded by national rankings and become beasts after a few years. The one constant there has been the defense and the Dline it seems to me.

He’s a defensive coach as well.
And a great motivator all around. He does a great job at developing the polys here in Utah but the real good players usually leave the state to play for some other school. So he makes due with what he has to work with.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a defensive coach as well.
And a great motivator all around. He does a great job at developing the polys here in Utah but the real good players usually leave the state to play for some other school. So he makes due with what he has to work with.
He does a great job of finding those guys. He's consistently had the top or near the top Dline in the PAC for years now.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star TE Ethan Rae (Orange, CA) has committed to USC.

4-star ATH Asa Turner appears headed to Washington and will project as a SS. But his announcement has been delayed as he was trying to talk to the ND coaches to inform them first. Hopefully he makes the call with a day or two and we get a WOOF from Petersen.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4-star ATH Asa Turner appears headed to Washington and will project as a SS. But his announcement has been delayed as he was trying to talk to the ND coaches to inform them first. Hopefully he makes the call with a day or two and we get a WOOF from Petersen.
Four-Star ATH Asa Turner is Pac-12 bound

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ethan Rae going to USC has to help UW's chances of nabbing Jude Wolfe.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, until Asa has something on his social media, or there is a 'woof' I'm holding off.

Not that anything these kids do is permanent until signing day anyway.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, until Asa has something on his social media, or there is a 'woof' I'm holding off.

Not that anything these kids do is permanent until signing day anyway.

Washington picked up a huge commitment from Carlsbad (Calif.) athlete Asa Turner.

After taking official visits to Notre Dame and Washington and an unofficial visit to USC, Turner decided he wanted to be a Dawg and committed to the Huskies.

"He actually committed Tuesday," Lancer head coach Thadd MacNeal said. "We asked coach Petersen to hold off tweeting his 'woof' like he usually does after a commitment until we could call the other schools and let them know what Asa was doing. He built great relationships with those other schools so out of respect, just like breaking up with a girlfriend, you don't want them to read about it on twitter.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington picked up a huge commitment from Carlsbad (Calif.) athlete Asa Turner.

After taking official visits to Notre Dame and Washington and an unofficial visit to USC, Turner decided he wanted to be a Dawg and committed to the Huskies.

"He actually committed Tuesday," Lancer head coach Thadd MacNeal said. "We asked coach Petersen to hold off tweeting his 'woof' like he usually does after a commitment until we could call the other schools and let them know what Asa was doing. He built great relationships with those other schools so out of respect, just like breaking up with a girlfriend, you don't want them to read about it on twitter.
Oh I read that. More than once. Yet I hate believing anything I read that isn't from a first source with these things. I've seen way too many of them turn over the years.

I want that woof to happen before I accept it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ethan Rae going to USC has to help UW's chances of nabbing Jude Wolfe.
Possible. Would love to see Wolfe in purple and gold.
But USC struggled with last years class as they didnt have enough scholarship spots available for all their top targets. They wont have that problem this year as projected attrition will be higher and they could take 2 TEs and not blink.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible. Would love to see Wolfe in purple and gold.
But USC struggled with last years class as they didnt have enough scholarship spots available for all their top targets. They wont have that problem this year as projected attrition will be higher and they could take 2 TEs and not blink.

USC didn't take any TEs last class so i'm pretty sure they still want Jude wolfe.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good job by Petersen. he was on this kid for a long time.
Yeah, that was I think the tie breaker between UW and ND. The length of time the staff had been working on him.

Well that and coach Lake has been turning out NFL studs in the secondary like crazy.