• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 OOC Breakdown and Predictions

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next up is the Pac 12.

Feel free to comment on my predictions, the schedules in general, games you're looking forward too, games where a potential upset might happen, and post your own predictions if you'd like.

Pac 12 OOC Schedules:

California - @ North Carolina, vs. Weber State, vs. Ole Miss(1-2)
Oregon – vs. Southern Utah, vs. Nebraska, @ Wyoming(3-0)
Oregon State - @ Colorado State, vs. Portland State, vs. Minnesota(3-0)
Stanford – vs. Rice(Sydney), @ San Diego State, vs. Notre Dame(3-0)
Washington - @ Rutgers, vs. Montana, vs. Fresno State(3-0)
Washington State – vs. Montana State, vs. Boise State, vs. Nevada(3-0)

Arizona – vs. Northern Arizona, vs. Houston, @ UTEP(2-1)
Arizona State – vs. New Mexico State, vs. San Diego State, @ Texas Tech(2-1)
Colorado – vs. Colorado State(Denver), vs. Texas State, vs. Northern Colorado(3-0)
UCLA – vs. Texas A&M, vs. Hawaii, @ Memphis(3-0)
USC – vs. Western Michigan, vs. Texas, @ Notre Dame(3-0)
Utah – vs. North Dakota, @ BYU, vs. San Jose State(2-1)

No. of TRUE Road games: 10
No of Games vs. P5 Competition/ND/BYU: 11

Projected Record vs. P5 comeptition/ND/BYU: 7-4
Projected Overall Record: 31-5 (losses in BOLD)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid.

I think Utah beats BYU and aTm beats UCLA. So same OOC record, just a small difference in losses.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid.

I think Utah beats BYU and aTm beats UCLA. So same OOC record, just a small difference in losses.

Yeah, A&M is currently a 3.5 point underdog, so that game could go either way. Same with BYU/Utah. Couldn't find a line on that game yet, but my guess is it would be probably a pick em or so.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid list.
But
I think Nebraska beats Oregon. While Oregon will be better than 2016, thats not saying a lot. The defense is going to still suck, especially with Levitt deciding to move them to primarily a 3-4 front. Thats gonna take time.

Texas exploits the USC oline that will be their Achilles heel for 2017. Darnold wont be getting the same protection Banner, Wheeler, and Mama provided. Texas beats USC.

Cougs always find a way to Coug a OOC game they should win on paper. Probably Boise St.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas exploits the USC oline that will be their Achilles heel for 2017. Darnold wont be getting the same protection Banner, Wheeler, and Mama provided. Texas beats USC.

Not sure I agree re: the o-line. I didn't think the o-line was anything special last year and I'm not sure there will be a huge drop off in protection because of that.

The biggest issue may be injuries. There are 2 or 3 guys who will finally be playing this year after spending the past couple of seasons fighting injuries. If they can finally overcome them, USC's o-line could actually be better than last year. If not, they won't be better than last year, but I don't think they'll be worse.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid list.
But
I think Nebraska beats Oregon. While Oregon will be better than 2016, thats not saying a lot. The defense is going to still suck, especially with Levitt deciding to move them to primarily a 3-4 front. Thats gonna take time.

Cougs always find a way to Coug a OOC game they should win on paper. Probably Boise St.

I'm just not sold on Nebraska at all this year, plus this game is out of their comfort zone(and time zone) and that always resonates with me. Plus I think Oregon will be much improved this season.

Texas beating USC would be quite surprising. Texas has talent and an upgrade at HC, but I think they're a year away.

And I so badly wanted to pick Montana State over the Cougs. lol.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA vs. Aggy should be a great game. I'm also looking forward to Minnesota vs. OSU

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not sold on Nebraska at all this year, plus this game is out of their comfort zone(and time zone) and that always resonates with me. Plus I think Oregon will be much improved this season.

Texas beating USC would be quite surprising. Texas has talent and an upgrade at HC, but I think they're a year away.

And I so badly wanted to pick Montana State over the Cougs. lol.
Heard it could be a 50/50 split of Nebraska to Duck fans at the stadium. They've aquired every ticket that was provided and pounded the ticket reseller sites as well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW's OOC slate....
CUPCAKE3-L.jpg

I think Rutgers is the pink one.

Neb/Ore is the one I'm most looking forward to. UCLA/TA&M and USC/Texas are probably the only other two I'll pay much attention to. Although beavs/gophers might be worth a watch. A lot of garbage games on that list, but that's modern college football I guess.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEL
UW's OOC slate....
CUPCAKE3-L.jpg

Neb/Ore is the one I'm most looking forward to. UCLA/TA&M and USC/Texas are probably the only other two I'll pay much attention to. Although beavs/gophers might be worth a watch. A lot of garbage games on that list, but that's modern college football I guess.
well I would guess Rutgers is pink and Fresno is white Montana is brown.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW's OOC slate....
CUPCAKE3-L.jpg

It's just unfortunate you don't have Idaho to buff up your OOC schedule again this year.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid list.
But

You could be right but MSU did play them pretty tough the last time they visited Pullman.