• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins-Randle are locks for the top 2 picks but I really think Gordon has a shot at going 3rd. He'll be a top 5 pick most likely... just depends on team needs and how other the season pans out.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Oregon's Dotson-Artis-Moser trio but outside of that they don't have much. Colorado is the team that will give us the most trouble this year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you guys, but I'll definitely be rooting for all the Pac 12 teams until conference play starts. We need the RPI strength. GO PAC!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just post on all Pac 12 team boards on ESPN, we will be able to grab a few and that will go along way don't worry AzDbacks the intensity on the football board will try to be matched here I will recruit people! You do the same.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need more college basketball fans in general on this site. It's sad to see people blindly following football and discrediting everything basketball just because its the fad to hate on anything basketball nowadays.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need more college basketball fans in general on this site. It's sad to see people blindly following football and discrediting everything basketball just because its the fad to hate on anything basketball nowadays.

We have Sting,CTP,Nogi,You,Me,Fork,WhoDatDevil,SettiononFire, and that new Uofa fan who just joined.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for some college basketball, WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?????

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Ducks!! Whats up BB fans.....roll call.....Jahii...here.....lol

Not a huge BB fan myself, but I do like watching PAC games. Arizona probably the favorite this year huh? I think Oregon will be good again, maybe win the conf or at least go to the tourney. ASU should be decent...not sure about the rest. One thing for sure, the Beavers will suck again....even the President of the USA's brother in law cant stop that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Ducks!! Whats up BB fans.....roll call.....Jahii...here.....lol

Not a huge BB fan myself, but I do like watching PAC games. Arizona probably the favorite this year huh? I think Oregon will be good again, maybe win the conf or at least go to the tourney. ASU should be decent...not sure about the rest. One thing for sure, the Beavers will suck again....even the President of the USA's brother in law cant stop that.

College Basketball Conference Previews: Pac-12 - CBSSports.com

Not all previews are the same. All of them have Arizona on top but 2-12 is hardly set in stone. This will give you the gist of what people are thinking.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how many games my Trojans will win this year, but we should be fun to watch!! Once Enfield starts getting his recruits in, we should get a lot more wins to make it even more fun.

I love his attitude too. Told his players in practice: "We play fast here. If you want to play slow....Go to UCLA"!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how many games my Trojans will win this year, but we should be fun to watch!! Once Enfield starts getting his recruits in, we should get a lot more wins to make it even more fun.

I love his attitude too. Told his players in practice: "We play fast here. If you want to play slow....Go to UCLA"!!

USC should be on the rise. In fact there is no where but up. The whole Pac 12 is on the rise and its a great thing to see.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Basketball Conference Previews: Pac-12 - CBSSports.com

Not all previews are the same. All of them have Arizona on top but 2-12 is hardly set in stone. This will give you the gist of what people are thinking.

Thanks for the link!! I need to study up a bit!! Like I said, not a huge fan, but I like almost all sports and of course, I love the competition in the PAC. Should be a good season.....looking forward to it.

As an Arizona fan, how have you liked your new coach compared to the famous Lute Olsen?