• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Owa down to 4 schools (Again)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody said Owa's getting an in home visit... From whom?

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people don't really know exactly how serious this could potentially be. I really hope he picks Nebraska, and a lot has worked out in our favor thus far (Pete Carol and USC's shenanigans). If USC hadn't been going through all of this trash lately, he would've probably already committed to them. I think that the in-home visit should win mom's heart over.

With Suh gone we could fill a pretty valuable gap on the defensive line. I guarantee he wants to come to Nebraska more than any other school for the simple fact that we have the best defense in the country, one of the best defensive masterminds (Bo), one of the best coordinators (Carl), and probably THE best D-Line coach (Papuchis). I really think this in-home will be a good turnout.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is going to choose Nebraska.

By the way, I think Papuchis is the DE coach while Carl is the official D-Line coach. Both work with the line, but I think Carl is the mastermind behind the D-Line getting so dominant so quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's gonna talk her socks off, I have no doubt about that!! This is just the beginning folks, pretty soon we're gonna be getting recruits like Oklahoma does, and then it's game over. The North will be ours.