• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

over/under on butch jones tenure?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think so because of his ability or for UT to recover from the last 2 hires?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does that change the way you feel about butch jones?

btw just saw the sec storied on conredge holloway.... nice story.

No, but it affects my decision on whether to engage you or not. Presuming you are not one, I think Butch had done an excellent job to date and had dismayed displayed the skills needed to bring UT back to competing at the highest levels. Barring unforseen disasters, I take the over. Way over.

Conredge Holloway true VFL.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duck fan here, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the Tennessee fans who came to Eugene. I have never had so much fun tailgating with a visiting team. Very classy and humble fans, and also very loyal. Over 5000 tickets sold to their fans. Again, I had a great time with all of you and I will be sure to come see how y'all do it down south sometime soon. I will root for Tennessee in the SEC from now on. Thanks again!!!!

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duck fan here, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the Tennessee fans who came to Eugene. I have never had so much fun tailgating with a visiting team. Very classy and humble fans, and also very loyal. Over 5000 tickets sold to their fans. Again, I had a great time with all of you and I will be sure to come see how y'all do it down south sometime soon. I will root for Tennessee in the SEC from now on. Thanks again!!!!

Although I couldn't make it to the game, I heard nothing but good things about the Ducks fans that made it to Knoxville. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the year. :yo:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over. He had his guys ready for war... they just didn't have the fire power to keep up with them early. Coach Jones is going to have the Volunteers moving their way back to contention for the East soon. I can see them be runner up soon and hell maybe even a SECCG in a few years.