• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outcome from the NCAa

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see In a few weeks what punishments we will be handed. I feel pretty confident that the self imposed penalties ( vacate wins, suspend players, etc.) may be a good chunk. I do think we will be put on probation a year or two, loss of some scholarships will come. That being said, that is not terrible. I don't think we will get a bowl ban or anything severe. We may have to pay back the money from the bowl game. Big deal! It could be much worse. Hence The U. Go Bucks!

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Mall. I figured we should lose some schollies, and the bowl money wouldn't be a big deal with all the money we already generate. I was a little worried about the recruiting there for awhile, but maybe some of those guys won't be scared off now.

At least the NCAA seems to be going after everyone now, not just a few programs, although the rules will be changed here in the coming years because of all these scandals.

I know I already predicted Cap 1 bowl for us in another thread, but I it is another BCS bowl. I am ready for Football already.

bonesmunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And what will a guy like Kalis think after (mild) punishments are finally delivered against tOSU...outside of 0-4 against his former commitment?

Drogon

dirt farmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
a few scholarship losses are to be expected, these have frequently been handed down for lesser violations