• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outback Bowl free food offer

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On January 2, if Iowa wins the game, Outback steakhouse will give you a Coconut Shrimp Appetizer if you say "OUTBACK BOWL" when placing the order.

If LSU wins, it is a free bloomin onion.

Caveat - While supplies last.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate coconut, why can't they switch them? Actually I couldn't tell you the last time I was in an Outback, maybe 10 years ago? Are they that popular?

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually not a big fan of Outback. For a place who hangs its hat on steaks their steaks are pretty ho-hum, imho. The portions are big, which I like, the bloomin onion is great, but the steaks......eh. I'd much rather throw down another $15-$20 on a steak from a more upscale steakhouse like Elway's here in Colorado.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with that, we have Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn and then local places here, one called Tucker's which is actually better priced and better steak here

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a restaurant up here in the Rockies for Christmas Eve. They had a "special" Christmas Eve menu that we weren't aware of when making reservations. When we opened the menu there were no prices and you had one choice for each course, two options for each. Such Christmas favorites as oysters and lobster salad (ewww). There were 3 of us and long story short, the bill ended up $315. I about shit myself and ran outta there. I can actually appreciate these chain restaurants after getting raped like that. Never again.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cooked oysters or raw? I love raw oysters, good stuff...but at $315, um nope, that had better be hand shucked at the table for me after coming straight from Appalachicola Bay

I have never been to a Ruth Chris or even a Morton's...never had Wagu or Kobe beef either, but give me a good ribeye or t-bone cut and I am happy, I also don't like it gooped up, just cook it and I will lightly salt it and chow down, medium cooked, I can do medium rare, but not a fan of well done at all.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw. I tried it just to say I've tried raw oysters and while the taste wasn't that unpleasant, the texture alone is enough to make me vomit. The other options were all fish-based and I'm not a big seafood fan, so $315 for a bunch of fucking fish was a double whammy.

Morton's is okay, but be prepared to spend a hundy on dinner...that's without liquor. The best steak I've ever had was at Elway's in Cherry Creek in Denver. Cost an arm and a leg but it's a great place, full of MILFs. Worth a visit every few months.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you one thing, you all are traveling well to game. Just got back from Clearwater and they have the Bowl Beach Bash and i could count 15-20 hawkeye per 1 tiger. Hope you have the B1G flag good tomorrow and beat LSU

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you one thing, you all are traveling well to game. Just got back from Clearwater and they have the Bowl Beach Bash and i could count 15-20 hawkeye per 1 tiger. Hope you have the B1G flag good tomorrow and beat LSU

me too