• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our fanbase is getting embarrassing

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filling social media with conspiracy theories of how the refs have caused us to lose all the games we've lost ever since Tom Osborne left.

It's seriously getting embarrassing. I see those controversial calls (like the one last night) happen every single week in both College and NFL football.

There is a reason people love to poke and prod us on National TV. It's because our fans can't handle it and they love the reaction we give them.

But seriously......it's embarrassing. People need to get educated. People need to watch football outside of JUST Nebraska football.

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more fans a team has, the more idiots there will be...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been through way way worse. This is like just wearing some tight purple pants or something kind of embarrassed

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Filling social media with conspiracy theories of how the refs have caused us to lose all the games we've lost ever since Tom Osborne left.

It's seriously getting embarrassing. I see those controversial calls (like the one last night) happen every single week in both College and NFL football.

There is a reason people love to poke and prod us on National TV. It's because our fans can't handle it and they love the reaction we give them.

But seriously......it's embarrassing. People need to get educated. People need to watch football outside of JUST Nebraska football.

I went back and watched the play that could have been called PI on Westy and I believe the officials saw or thought they saw him just tripping over his own feet. I bet a flag would have been thrown if that had happened to a Wisky player though by the way that game had been called all night. Nebraska has benefited in a big way by some calls, especially in a couple of Michigan State games and a Penn State game within the last few years, but on the other hand, I remember the Penn State game back in 1982 that clearly was suspicious when an official by the name of O'Rourke called a pass complete and then called an obviously trapped ball a TD for PSU. I clearly recall the official looking right at the receiver catching the pass 2 yds out of bounds, but he called the damn thing complete. I'm pretty sure that piece of shit had his bank account swell after the game! There was huge implications in his gifting of those receivers because had Nebraska won that game, which they would have if it wasn't for O'Rourke's bullshit, they would have been playing Georgia for the NC instead of PSU. That same official helped PSU in the Pitt game later that year. He was fired after the season, but should have been investigated for point shaving or another gambling charge by the FBI.

I think for the most part Nebraska has been screwed and benefited pretty much equally by the officials over the years.