• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ou#11

Spikericer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the stable of rbs we have right now, there is no excuse to abuse your qb.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...the reason they only had Trevor Knight run was because his previous outing, especially around the goal line. That's not really the time you want Knight to throw, I was thinking the same thing. Don't let Knight throw. I'd rather take the 3 points then have a chance at turning it over.

Ford didn't play because he isn't as dependable as Williams and Clay. Ford is amazing, and I look forward to watching him in the future but with the game so close I don't think the coaches were wanting to take a chance.

I agree about running the Belldozer from shotgun. It got frustrating. There were a couple of times he tried to take it to the outside rather than hitting the hole, which just allowed the defense more time to get in place for the tackle. I was a bit surprised that they didn't put Bell under center and just run a QB sneak. Then again, that D-line was amazing and huge and making it tough to run up the middle for a few yards.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about running the Belldozer from shotgun. It got frustrating. There were a couple of times he tried to take it to the outside rather than hitting the hole, which just allowed the defense more time to get in place for the tackle. I was a bit surprised that they didn't put Bell under center and just run a QB sneak. Then again, that D-line was amazing and huge and making it tough to run up the middle for a few yards.

This, in bold, was very frustrating....

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This, in bold, was very frustrating....

It is also why I say Bell is not the QB to be running the option, it just isn't his forte.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but a lot of people, for some reason, think he's this great running QB and he isn't.

He great at knowing when to tuck the ball an pick up a few yards while running over defenders if necessary. He's not a "running quarterback". Knight is, and I'm looking forward to seeing him start for us in two years.