• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other Sports

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that this forum usually sticks to the football, but figure open up for discussion on the hockey team and basketball.

The hockey beat the 4th best team this week at their home venue. This is an amazing accomplishment figuring last year was their first year. They now sit at 6-2-2 and 17th in the nation. That should be fun and I love Penn State doing well in anything.

As for the basketball team I know that they are only 2-0 after beating some crappy teams, but Coach Cambers definitely seems to have them going the right way. Shep Garner has looked good and while I do expect hiccups (especially in conference play) I am excited. Growing up in MD I loved college basketball and the thought of our team being relevant would be amazing.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey is really starting to turn the corner sooner than many thought. Saw an article saying the writer would not be surprised to see them in NCAA tourney this year.

Hoops, I really like Chambers and think he is very close, with the class he just signed (best in PSU history rankings wise), we should be a good team next year, hopefully they can improve some this year as well.

Wrestling is also still dominant. Coming off 4 straight National titles, redshirting siome key guys this year to make another run next, but are still a top 5 team. I am going to watch them at Pitt Friday.

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen, I intend to go to the UMD basketball game Wearing all the Blue and White I can muster to find