• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other possible NFL rules?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for fun!
I am starting a thread with some proposed rules to be considered for the next revision of the NFL CBA. In accordance to the BB situation, these rules need not abide by moral, ethical, constitutional, human, or individual rights. I also strongly encourage that they are NOT politically correct!

Remember that (according to some) if it is in the CBA and agreed upon by the NFL and the Player's Association, then it must be legally binding! Right?!? (wink, wink!)

Proposal
*Any QB girlfriend or wife that complains about their significent other being hit too hard by the opposing teams, poor officiating, or performance of team mates, will be subjected to multiple partner sexual activity from the opposing team's starting DL.
*Repeated infractions will require the addition of the starting LB corp (2nd offense), and DBs (3rd offense).

This will be known as "The Tom Brady Girlfriend Rule".

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players who run in one direction and are hit (too hard) from the same direction, while their head is turned should be laughed at by both teams while they lie there in their urine soaked pants. The replay of their hit shall be aired at least 8 times in real time, slo-mo, and that weird 1920's baseball style sped-up time.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Great ones guys.

I haven't slept all day so I'm a little tired to think of something for now. See if I can come up with one tomorrow. :laugh3:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players who run in one direction and are hit (too hard) from the same direction, while their head is turned should be laughed at by both teams while they lie there in their urine soaked pants. The replay of their hit shall be aired at least 8 times in real time, slo-mo, and that weird 1920's baseball style sped-up time.

I have an addendum to this rule:

*Unless you are a punter or kicker, in which case no one is allowed to pass within a yard of you at anytime you are on the field. Passing within this "neutral zone" will result in ejection from the game. Actually touching a punter or kicker will result in being placed in the stocks in rival teams city center and pelted with rotton fruit for two hours while your immediate family is forced to watch.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New dress code. The tight pants players wear now are banned in favor of the type worn in warm-ups or shorts worn in practices. Additionally there will be sixteen objective 9 person panels made up of former players, each assigned to monitor a different game per week. If a player's pants/shorts are deemed by someone to be too tight or worn in a way that's too revealing of that player's figure it will be put up for a vote after the game. If 5 or more vote in the affirmative and this is approved by the NFL's rules committee the player will be banished from the NFL for life but a clause will require NFL to give a positive referral if disgraced player seeks employment in professional wrestling.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To eliminate the amount of touchbacks on kickoffs.

The kicker must run backwards towards the ball and connect with the ball with the heel of his foot.

The heel of kicker may not contact the ball lower than the NFL logo on such football. This play will be reviewable. If logo is not visible upon watching replay, Play results in a 15 yard "Interference of Goodells bankroll" penalty.

Lineman will not be allowed to leave the line of scrimmage until the kicker has turned himself around after executing the backwards kick and fallen down ,picked himself back up and regained his sense of direction. If kicker vomits from dizziness, play will result in a do over because fans love to watch kickers puke!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
47.png