• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other News

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a ND board but just wanted to see if anyone is a Bulls fan. Sad day to be a Bulls fan. Im a big Bulls fan and it looks like D Rose Career might be over. He might of torn another ligament. Bulls have no luck with PGs. Jay Williams and now D Rose.

Sad day in the basketball world. I hope everything is ok but from someone that tore my knee up 3 times it looked like he tore it again in the other knee.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy,
I have rooted for the Milwaukee Bucks my entire life. The Bulls can lose their best player and still dominate the Bucks. I am old enough to remember when the Bucks were contenders every year, back when Abdul Jabbar was Lew Alcindor and teamed with the big O. That is Oscar Robertson . I still think Robertson and Alcindor were two of the leagues greatest along with Jordan. They don't get the due they more than deserve among the all time greats. I agree it's a sad time for Bulls fans. Even though I root for Marquette and liked Dwayne Wade in college it's hard for me to get behind him and LeBron. To much showboating in their personalities for me. The whole " decision " fiasco sickened me, I know he was just a young kid but I thought he handled it like an imbecile. He could have just left Cleveland and treated them with enough respect to just leave instead of making a total spectacle of himself. My father still roots for them so I hate to root against them but man I just can't root for them. I do respect the Bulls and were hoping they could knock them off. It's a sad day when you know you have to have your team lose to have any chance. Finishing in the middle of just below that is the worst thing that can happen to a struggling organization like Milwaukee. I like what the Pacers have been doing of late, I think I will pull for them.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also a Bulls fan. I have not heard the latest news on the injury. hopefully the MRI is negative and it is just something like a MCL Sprain

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also a Bulls fan. I have not heard the latest news on the injury. hopefully the MRI is negative and it is just something like a MCL Sprain

I don't know man it looked really bad. He knee twisted and gave out. Not a good sign. Another non contact injury for him.

I guess we can hope for the best but it doesn't look good.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm a bull fan but admit i'm really just a fair-weather fan. as you can tell from my icon the only team i really live and die with is the sox. nd is a close #2 for me. bears and bulls i like to see them win but when they suck it doesn't really bother me. i didn't even know he hurt himself again.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It stinks, but hopefully he can get his career back on track

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career might be over if he did it again. PG with 2 bad knees not good. He might have to become a SG and just learn how to shoot.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a torn MCL. He can be out from 8 weeks to 4 months. Wont know until doctors do the Surgery. The good news it isn't a ACL bad news he hurt his other knee and will need surgery and most likely miss this season. Career not be over because of this surgery.

DAMN IT

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back for the playoffs for sure at 100 percent. I like Rose but they should see what kind of value than can get for him in a trade

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a torn MCL. He can be out from 8 weeks to 4 months. Wont know until doctors do the Surgery. The good news it isn't a ACL bad news he hurt his other knee and will need surgery and most likely miss this season. Career not be over because of this surgery.

DAMN IT

It stinks he got hurt but great that it isn't as serious as it could have been.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back for the playoffs for sure at 100 percent. I like Rose but they should see what kind of value than can get for him in a trade

Rose will probably take as much time as possible. Also trading him now would be a terrible idea, his value couldn't be any lower. Just like it would be crazy for the Celtics to trade Rondo right now with him not back from his ACL injury.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose will probably take as much time as possible. Also trading him now would be a terrible idea, his value couldn't be any lower. Just like it would be crazy for the Celtics to trade Rondo right now with him not back from his ACL injury.

not saying right now. I'm saying in the near future. next off season. They can get rid of Boozer and can trade Rose

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying right now. I'm saying in the near future. next off season. They can get rid of Boozer and can trade Rose

Rose is starting to look like a player that has trouble staying healthy.