• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vaya Con Dios

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, bring back occupantload

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude tries to politely say he'll be off the hoop for awhile and you all act like sharks at a feeding frenzy.
Bunch of assholes, keep up the good work.

I don't take anything he said as "politely". Please allow me to expound on why I don't see his post as "polite".

A while ago he told everyone to fuck off over someone else being shown the door. He proceeded to set his password and email to gibberish so he wouldn't be tempted to come back. But he was finally tempted and created an alt. No biggie, I reached out and asked if he wanted his old account back and worked with him through a few PM's to get the email set back and get a temporary password set up so he could log in. "doesn't work" is all I got back and he decided to keep his new backwards account.

Flash forward to a few days ago and the other mod he reached out via twitter let me know that SOMEHOW occupant wasn't able to sign in. I look at the logs and about an hour before he had changed his password. you all know the only way to change your password is to log in and change it. Since he can't log in I worked through that mod and let him know that all is well he jsut needs to use the new password or I can set one for him. I have never heard back, assumed it was all fixed.

So the tl;dr version is that Occupant apparently got drunk a few nights ago and either fucked up his password and forgot that or is just taking the offseason off again. Either way, I don't really care for his bullshit about mods not caring and not respoding. At some point children need to grow up and take responsibility for their own obvious drinking problems.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I've never needed a mod for shit. Much less multiple times.

:scratch:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,
Hate for anyone to put this place down for a while, especially in the off season.
Don't care who it is.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked the mods to move my thread to the toilet bowl or delete it and nothing. In the meantime umpteen assholes are posting fvkd up memes and GIFs in it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude tries to politely say he'll be off the hoop for awhile and you all act like sharks at a feeding frenzy.
Bunch of assholes, keep up the good work.
No need to make a thread about it. Talk about self importance lol.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked the mods to move my thread to the toilet bowl or delete it and nothing. In the meantime umpteen assholes are posting fvkd up memes and GIFs in it.
You love it ;)

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You love it ;)
No I don't. That thread would have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for 4DownDickHead being a little snoop snitch. That fvker was in the PF seeing what I posted as soon as I edited my thread in this forum.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I've never needed a mod for shit. Much less multiple times.

:scratch:

I have, but was not sure of the solicitation laws here ...

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raw.cf.gif

Come on bro, you know we’re just fucking with you. Especially after it has happened multiple times now.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to come up with a good one. I'm still working on it but it's going to include Mike Stoops for sure.
Ouch. Talk about a kick to the nuts.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't. That thread would have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for 4DownDickHead being a little snoop snitch. That fvker was in the PF seeing what I posted as soon as I edited my thread in this forum.
darleehart.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take anything he said as "politely". Please allow me to expound on why I don't see his post as "polite".

A while ago he told everyone to fuck off over someone else being shown the door. He proceeded to set his password and email to gibberish so he wouldn't be tempted to come back. But he was finally tempted and created an alt. No biggie, I reached out and asked if he wanted his old account back and worked with him through a few PM's to get the email set back and get a temporary password set up so he could log in. "doesn't work" is all I got back and he decided to keep his new backwards account.

Flash forward to a few days ago and the other mod he reached out via twitter let me know that SOMEHOW occupant wasn't able to sign in. I look at the logs and about an hour before he had changed his password. you all know the only way to change your password is to log in and change it. Since he can't log in I worked through that mod and let him know that all is well he jsut needs to use the new password or I can set one for him. I have never heard back, assumed it was all fixed.

So the tl;dr version is that Occupant apparently got drunk a few nights ago and either fucked up his password and forgot that or is just taking the offseason off again. Either way, I don't really care for his bullshit about mods not caring and not respoding. At some point children need to grow up and take responsibility for their own obvious drinking problems.

Well then in that case FUCK him and BAN his ASS for LIFE.