• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pair of Kelowna men were arrested Monday after what seemed to be a demolition derby involving two school buses.

Kelowna RCMP were called out to a church in Rutland just after 1 a.m. after receiving reports of school buses being rammed into one another in a parking lot.

Police arrived on scene to find two school buses wedged together, one of which had been left idling.

Witnesses gave police descriptions of the people involved and two men were later arrested that police “believe took an active role in intentionally damaging the school buses,” said RCMP Cpl. Jesse O’Donaghey in a new release. “Fresh footprints in the snow, which led away from the crime scene, also aided police in their search.”

Two arrested following school bus demolition derby in Kelowna

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pair of Kelowna men were arrested Monday after what seemed to be a demolition derby involving two school buses.

Kelowna RCMP were called out to a church in Rutland just after 1 a.m. after receiving reports of school buses being rammed into one another in a parking lot.

Police arrived on scene to find two school buses wedged together, one of which had been left idling.

Witnesses gave police descriptions of the people involved and two men were later arrested that police “believe took an active role in intentionally damaging the school buses,” said RCMP Cpl. Jesse O’Donaghey in a new release. “Fresh footprints in the snow, which led away from the crime scene, also aided police in their search.”

Two arrested following school bus demolition derby in Kelowna

99% probability they were both Albertans :whistle: lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the island today and it's quite pleasant, I'm hearing that's not the case in the lower mainland though.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the island today and it's quite pleasant, I'm hearing that's not the case in the lower mainland though.

it came down pretty hard in south burnaby for a stretch ... its stopped now though but my house in north burnaby is seeing blizzard like conditions right now ... gotta love the different climate pockets in our area lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 14-year-old girl and her family are on the hook for thousands of dollars after a party the teen held at a rented house got out of control.

The girl had rented the house online using her parents' card without their authorization.

West Vancouver police said they were called to deal with reports of an "uncontrolled party" happening at a house in the 2400-block of Ottawa Avenue on March 9.

Police said their officers found approximately 200 teenagers flooding out of the residence when they arrived.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 14-year-old girl and her family are on the hook for thousands of dollars after a party the teen held at a rented house got out of control.

The girl had rented the house online using her parents' card without their authorization.

West Vancouver police said they were called to deal with reports of an "uncontrolled party" happening at a house in the 2400-block of Ottawa Avenue on March 9.

Police said their officers found approximately 200 teenagers flooding out of the residence when they arrived.

I heard this and thought when i have kids. I might have to rethink the rules on allowing them to have parties.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U still work at metrotower @dash ?

Looks like a brutal mva on kingsway/sussex at parking entrance. Police tape everywhere