• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: TREND ALERT!!!!!!!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd suggest you put it in the closet for 18 months, then wear it around the streets of Baltimore and prepare to get assaulted!

everything eventually comes back in style ... comeds gets murdered > rigor mortis > COMEDS IS PLANKING!!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't lie to you guys. I don't have that sweater. Honestly mine is exactly the same except its short sleeved. Still disappointed in the lack of attention from the ladies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't lie to you guys. I don't have that sweater. Honestly mine is exactly the same except its short sleeved. Still disappointed in the lack of attention from the ladies.

Well there's your problem right there, Comeds. Cut them sleeves off - suns out, guns out, broham.

Good thing you got a trend expert on your side!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEE-OOOO WEEE-OOOOO WEEE-OOOO

This is becoming a real trend!!!

Sorry Elo, but really I just wanted to bump one of your classic threads to raise your spirits!! :hockeysmile:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candidate? Or did he win it?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pEEEAWWWWW PEWW PEWW pEW!! pEEEAWWWWW PEWW PEWW pEW

background_rave4.gif

WEEE-DOO!!! WEEE-DOO!!! WEEED-DOOOO!!!!

Qyjj7b.gif

WARNING! WE HAVE A LEVEL 4 TREND SITUATION.

SUSPECT: wanted for being awesome

Forget beezing! Forget planking! This puts them all to sha
me.

The choking game? What is this? Early 2015? lOSsers!!!!

Teens before today had to hide in their basement to get high. No more. Now kids can get the drug using right on their laptop in front of you.

it's called I-DOSING!

Look to your left, now look to your right. Chances are one of those people is i-dosing right now. Listening to songs in a way that have a psycho tropical feeling to them. Parents you have been warned. Don't let the picture below happen to this obviously 2016 teen.

dazed-and-confused-mitch-headphones.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!

TREND UPDATE COMING SOON!!!

427399.gif

Picture046.gif~c200

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhhhhuuuuuuugaaa! Ahhhhhhhhuuuuuuugaaa! Ahhhhhhhhuuuuuuugaaa!

tumblr_nwipufjW1n1s2wio8o1_500.gif

No time to escape before this trend EXPLODES - just give in to being consumed by the white hot flames of the hottest craze absolutely scorching the nation's youth! La flama blanca!!!

*****************************************************TREND COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!!!***(****

Warning! This thread has more lens flares than a JJ Abrahms movie!!

giphy.gif

We have a level 8 trend situation on our hands!!!! In half a decade of bringing you the latest in trends, this is our second hottest trend ever and ranks a PAISLEY on the color scale.

:stfu: and listen. Or read I guess.

Anyhow... ladies prepare to get your socks wet and gentlemen prepare to head to the mall to pick up your:

BROMPER!!!!

male_rompers_why_everyone_is_suddenly_talking_about_it_h3642_44ac9.jpg

No end in sight to this trend
and expect to see EVERYONE wearing one - at work, at the pool, picking up your kids from daycare, at a BBQ, and even when going to the video store to rent a movie!!!

I'm even giving it my well-know "3-Year Guarantee." This shit is hotter than yo-yos in the 90s. Get on it, gents. Young guys, seniors, middle aged people, black guys, white guys, Asians (no Indians), people with one of those piss bags you have to carry around or dudes missing a finger. EVERYONE should get on top of this (again, not Indian people, sorry I don't make the rules I just report on them).

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I was reading this thread while eating lunch and I was like:
giphy.gif

Then I read further and saw your anti-subcontinentism and I was like:

giphy.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No time to escape before this trend EXPLODES - just give in to being consumed by the white hot flames of the hottest craze absolutely scorching the nation's youth! La flama blanca!!!

*****************************************************TREND COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!!!***(****

giphy.gif

We have a level 8 trend situation on our hands!!!! In half a decade of bringing you the latest in trends, this is our second hottest trend ever and ranks a PAISLEY on the color scale.

Anyhow... ladies prepare to get your socks wet and gentlemen prepare to head to the mall to pick up your:

BROMPER!!!!

and expect to see EVERYONE wearing one - at work, at the pool, picking up your kids from daycare, at a BBQ, and even when going to the video store to rent a movie!!!

I'm even giving it my well-know "3-Year Guarantee." This shit is hotter than yo-yos in the 90s. Get on it, gents. Young guys, seniors, middle aged people, black guys, white guys, Asians (no Indians), people with one of those piss bags you have to carry around or dudes missing a finger. EVERYONE should get on top of this (again, not Indian people, sorry I don't make the rules I just report on them).

I'm in. You're sure there is no age limit to this trend? I do not want to look like the stupidest mid 40s person in town.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

BROMPER!!!!

Goodness, eloco, you're slipping. This trend started like 4 months ago.

You only have like six jobs around here. Get on it.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness, eloco, you're slipping. This trend started like 4 months ago.

The trend of being late to trends is not unique to this one posting. Shhhh.. don't tell anyone. It's part of the bit. ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trend of being late to trends is not unique to this one posting. Shhhh.. don't tell anyone. It's part of the bit. ;)

Your excuse makes perfect sense, but I reject it anyway, just for you.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only have like six jobs around here. Get on it.

Trend expert
Anti-fighting advocate
Banner production
Stooge for bald/lawyer jokes
Taking Cheap Shots at Pittsburgh Residents

General Buffoonery?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure to hide the latest trends in your signature line because eloco doesn't read those.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trend expert
Anti-fighting advocate
Banner production
Stooge for bald/lawyer jokes
Taking Cheap Shots at Pittsburgh Residents

General Buffoonery?

Oh man, you actually do have six jobs around here.
It's a shame your seventh job was eliminated when the a certain sea-farer was laid off, you know, being our liaison to him.