• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: TREND ALERT!!!!!!!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ice water is out. SO two weeks ago.

Now it's about the #tacoorbeerchallenge

Tacos_beer.png

Wait, I don't get it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget football coach George Allen's death.

Allen's death may have been indirectly caused by a Gatorade shower. He died on December 31, 1990, from ventricular fibrillation in his home in Palos Verdes Estates, California, at the age of 72. Shortly before his death, Allen noted that he had not been feeling well since some of his Long Beach State players dumped a Gatorade bucket filled with ice water on him following a season-ending victory over the University of Nevada, Las Vegas on November 17, 1990

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget football coach George Allen's death.

Allen's death may have been indirectly caused by a Gatorade shower. He died on December 31, 1990, from ventricular fibrillation in his home in Palos Verdes Estates, California, at the age of 72. Shortly before his death, Allen noted that he had not been feeling well since some of his Long Beach State players dumped a Gatorade bucket filled with ice water on him following a season-ending victory over the University of Nevada, Las Vegas on November 17, 1990

Not to mention all the passengers on the Titanic. They all died due to ice water as well.

"Tonight on the news at 10 - frozen water... what you don't know about it, could kill you."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time frozen water is really a good thing is if you overdose, then someone should place an ice cube in your ass then call 911.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, people, we are woefully behind on our trends, lets catch up...

tumblr_n4nlf4Gbs21sispaso1_500.gif

tumblr_myzv9gV5Kn1sw1476o1_500.gif

TREND ALERT!!!!! TREND ALERT!!!!!

THE GAME OF 72 is the latest craze, encouraging teens to fake their own disappearance or kidnapping to terrify their parents. Hilarious!! Of course typical stick-in-the-mud authorities call the game words like "foolish" or "dangerous," but they've probably just had their spirit crushed by a job over several decades and forgotten what it feels like to be alive. That is why this trend expert has come up with 3 great ways to flip the script and created... The Game of Eternity!!

The Game of Eternity encourages parents to fool their children into thinking they have slipped their earthly bonds and perished... like forever! Here are 3 great ways to get started...

(1) Sailing trip - Take a relaxing 3-day sailing trip at a nearby large body of water. Before you leave, tip the dock boy $50 to call your house and relay to the babysitter or relatives your children are staying with that your boat turned up destroyed but there is no sign of you. Boo hoo!

(2) Airplane disaster - Contact your children's friends and have them all bombard Facebook with details of a plane disaster involving you and your spouse. Have them throw some other locals into the mix. They probably won't even look into the truthfulness of it because it's on social media.

(3) Mexico - Arrive at your hotel, call you children and tell them daddy and mommy aren't coming home because they've been captured by druglords. Even if the call is traced, it would be weeks before Mexican authorities follow up, so extend your vacation if you want!

When you arrive home... imagine how excited your kids will be after thinking you were dead! Everyone will have a good laugh over the whole thing.

More trends and trend tips coming soon...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what the new fall trends were, I was guessing beige cardigans. I was way wrong.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what the new fall trends were, I was guessing beige cardigans. I was way wrong.

I could sense this information was desperately sought after even though nobody had asked for it for like a REALLY long time. And I'm going to give you a "not yet but soon" on those cardigans.

You don't become one of Sports SportsHoopla's self-described "top 17 trend experts" without at least a keyboard.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So should I return this?

s2a_shawl_cardigan_beige_1.jpg