• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: State of the Sixers

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts on the Sixers? Fire Colangelo now, as it's lingered too many days already. Would you want LeBron as a player/GM? Do you want David griffin as the replacement GM? Can we afford to trade for Kawhi and sign LeBron, or which one wold you rather have if we can only have one of them? Who do you want in the draft in three weeks?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hinkie built this. Let him finish the job he started.

Someone somewhere needs to tie Adam Silver up by his balls and beat him to a bloody pulp with a barbed stick. He did this. He forced colangelo on this franchise.

Josh Harris is a fucking pussy. Fuck the new Jersey Devils.

If Colangelo isn't removed then we do it by rope.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any scenario that results in BC leaving is ok by me.

The draft is a few weeks away. Brett Brown can fill in. Even Elton Brand. The talent evaluation team probably doesn't get much input from BC. They present their case for all the individuals and he makes the final decisions. I don't think Brown would have a problem handling that and seeing how he should be here for three more years, I might even value his input more than BCs.

As for FA, whichever GM helps you land a big fish FA is ok by me.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was and am a fan of the Hinkie Plan although basketball is low on my sports radar. That said, BC has to go but the bigger problem is ownership. Josh and Company are just plain pathetic. Until they are gone the Sixers will be a joke of an organization. Adios Labron.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had him for 7 years, imagine how I felt as a Raptor fan! It wasn't all terrible, but he did make a lot of moves out of desperation and it stymied the growth of the team. But this twitter thing is on a whole other level of bizarre.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hinkie built this. Let him finish the job he started.

Someone somewhere needs to tie Adam Silver up by his balls and beat him to a bloody pulp with a barbed stick. He did this. He forced colangelo on this franchise.

Josh Harris is a fucking pussy. Fuck the new Jersey Devils.

If Colangelo isn't removed then we do it by rope.

Stern did the same thing before Colangelo came to the Raptors in 2006, shortly after new ownership landed in Phoenix and he was looking for a way out. His father was president of Team USA basketball and (still) has A LOT of influence behind the scenes in the league. He was sent in our direction because we needed a new GM, and we had a team president at the time who was a fucking idiot that didn't know what he was doing. Must be nice to have an influential father that can hand-pick gigs for you, but his rep is tainted to the point after this fiasco that he may never recover.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colangelo should have been fired the day the story dropped. This "investigation" be it to tie up loose ends on his buyout or firing or whatever you want to call it. Or if it's snake oil salesman and snake daddy trying to keep his job. While snake Silver meddles in something that he has no business in. Total shit show.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be gone by tomorrow. The NY investigators have had more than enough time.