• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Sixers

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you're the cat that was all Lonzo all the time? I only pay so much attention. He made use of his long arms in the debut, if nothing else.

No way, Taddy. I was just being objective about the kid. I never wanted Lonzo for the Sixers, and was glad that L.A. took him.

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you're the cat that was all Lonzo all the time? I only pay so much attention. He made use of his long arms in the debut, if nothing else.
It was me. And I suppose that you and Rey will say that Fultz sucks after his game last night, in which he got hurt.

Lonzo isn't missing because he's not getting his shot off. He's had open looks, but has just been off the last two games. I'm also not sure what games or highlights you're watching, but it's laughable that you think he's getting all of his assists by pushing the ball up court. That being said, he definitely likes to push the ball up to give his teammates numbers and/or spacing. I'm not sure why that's a bad thing.

The thing to worry most about Lonzo's debut is that it looks like he has terrible PnR defense (which is how Fox put up such big numbers against him). He literally just started playing defense last year, so I assumed he'd have a big learning curve.

Having said all that, it seems obvious that Fultz will be a better fit with Simmons. Lonzo is way too unselfish. Because Simmons is also very unselfish, the team needs someone to step up and take some shots instead of always looking for the extra pass. Fultz reminds me a lot of Kyrie, which is a good fit on this team. I just hope that Fultz has a better basketball IQ and defense than Kyrie.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do our rookies always "have to" get hurt?!?!? Damn! So frustrating with this crap every year ...

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was me. And I suppose that you and Rey will say that Fultz sucks after his game last night, in which he got hurt.

I've never said Ball sucks ...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lo Air Ball's performance aside ... this draft class looks pretty damn good so far. Fultz, Tatum, Fox and Jackson have all looked good in Summer League play. I'm sure Ball will come around in his 2nd game. My boy Brandon Ingram looks ready to break out year two ... kid looked awesome.

DSJ looked pretty good in his first game too.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do our rookies always "have to" get hurt?!?!? Damn! So frustrating with this crap every year ...

Hopefully he doesn't miss any time because of it.

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said Ball sucks ...
Sorry if I took some liberties with your intent after you posted a screen shot of Lonzo's bad stats from his first game, with zero content attached to it, and then called him Lo Air Ball. Exactly where were you trying to take the conversation?

Fultz just got injured with this series of plays:

Gets the ball stolen from him
Literally gets out of the way of the player driving to the hoop
Steps on the back of the guys foot when he goes to make the hero block at the end

And this after shooting 3-12. No screen shot showing that level of suck?

All that being said, you guys seem to be vastly overrated summer league performances.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I took some liberties with your intent after you posted a screen shot of Lonzo's bad stats from his first game, with zero content attached to it, and then called him Lo Air Ball. Exactly where were you trying to take the conversation?

Fultz just got injured with this series of plays:

Gets the ball stolen from him
Literally gets out of the way of the player driving to the hoop
Steps on the back of the guys foot when he goes to make the hero block at the end

And this after shooting 3-12. No screen shot showing that level of suck?

All that being said, you guys seem to be vastly overrated summer league performances.

Didn't know I had to screenshot something after every game ... sorry, I'll remember next time :L

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know I had to screenshot something after every game ... sorry, I'll remember next time :L
I take that to mean you're still fine with Fultz after his game last night? Then what was the point of the Lonzo statline?

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, Korkmaz looked much better last night. Much more confident, quick release, nice stroke.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that to mean you're still fine with Fultz after his game last night? Then what was the point of the Lonzo statline?

Nope ... bad night for Fultz ... just not epicly bad like Lonzo's first game was.

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope ... bad night for Fultz ... just not epicly bad like Lonzo's first game was.
Explain.

Lonzo had 4 rebounds and 5 assists while being a -6 in 32 minutes for his terrible first game.

Fultz had 2 rebounds and 1 assist while being a -16 in 15 minutes.

Why was Ball's game worst than Fultz's?

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Lonzo had 2 steals and 1 block compared to Fultz's 0 and 0.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain.

Lonzo had 4 rebounds and 5 assists while being a -6 in 32 minutes for his terrible first game.

Fultz had 2 rebounds and 1 assist while being a -16 in 15 minutes.

Why was Ball's game worst than Fultz's?

What are you Lavar's brother? the kid shot 1-11 from 3 point land in that game and it was note worthy; end of story. I'm not going to sit here and break down Summer League # semantics ... lol.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus. It was a post making fun of not only Lonzo but Lavar Ball and Magic Johnson. And I don't think anyone but you took it to mean that Rey was declaring Lonzo Ball to suck -- just that he had a bad first game and it's kind of funny given that Lavar Ball has constantly talked about how amazing his son is going to be.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because they got rid of Hinkie. Embiid was already hurt so he doesn't count. Coangelo gets to draft Simmons off of the work that Hinkie did, Simmons gets hurt. Coangelo gets to draft Fultz off of the work that Hinkie did, Fultz gets hurt.

Coangelo can't even bring himself even just once to acknowledge the perfect situation he walked into and thanking Hinkie for enabling it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. It was a post making fun of not only Lonzo but Lavar Ball and Magic Johnson. And I don't think anyone but you took it to mean that Rey was declaring Lonzo Ball to suck -- just that he had a bad first game and it's kind of funny given that Lavar Ball has constantly talked about how amazing his son is going to be.

I was thinking the same thing. If I did not know any better I think he was related somehow.

I don't think Lonzo is going to suck. He would have been a HORRIBLE fit for the Sixers. I think he will be an average at best scorer but will be a brilliant PG imo.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they got rid of Hinkie. Embiid was already hurt so he doesn't count. Coangelo gets to draft Simmons off of the work that Hinkie did, Simmons gets hurt. Coangelo gets to draft Fultz off of the work that Hinkie did, Fultz gets hurt.

Coangelo can't even bring himself even just once to acknowledge the perfect situation he walked into and thanking Hinkie for enabling it.

Hinkie's revenge?