• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Sixers

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just generally sucked then?

The Lakers had to tank for the horrendous moves the made regarding Dwight and Nash, and due to Kobe's age and injuries.

The best record the sixers had since 2005 was .530 during a shortened lock-out season. They weren't going to do shit and everyone knew it. Now i'm not blaming them for tanking, but don't go pretending the lakers have sucked just as long as the sixers have.

The Lakers have sucked worse more recently. Like the guy said.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Josh Jackson fan. I think he may turn out to be the best of this class. If Boston takes him, I wonder if the Lakers would grab Fultz at 2, leaving the greatest player ever, according to his dad, Lonzo to us at 3. If that is the case, I get on the phone with Sacramento and try to get their 2 picks. This is a good guard draft. We can get our guard a little further down.

That's a good plan. Maybe get the Kentucky combo, Fox and Monk!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can pretty much promise you the team chemistry in LA is better than it is in philly. But then again I doubt you know shit about basketball.

That's an incredible level of bullshit. :pound::pound::pound: Hahaha. Kid is totally clueless.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Josh Jackson fan. I think he may turn out to be the best of this class. If Boston takes him, I wonder if the Lakers would grab Fultz at 2, leaving the greatest player ever, according to his dad, Lonzo to us at 3. If that is the case, I get on the phone with Sacramento and try to get their 2 picks. This is a good guard draft. We can get our guard a little further down.

Let's say we trade #3 to Sacramento. Would you rather have?

1. #5 and #10
2. #5 and Malachi Richardson
3. #10 and Buddy Hield
4. #5, Ben McLemore, and swap rights in 2020

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say we trade #3 to Sacramento. Would you rather have?

1. #5 and #10
2. #5 and Malachi Richardson
3. #10 and Buddy Hield
4. #5, Ben McLemore, and swap rights in 2020

That's easy, Woolworths all the time. (not sure if the younger folks will understand that one)

That being said, no way Kangz go for that, unless Vivek becomes totally obsessed with the Ball family and wants in on the $3B sneaker empire....on second thought, this might actually come to quote Paul Pierce, "fruitation".

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's easy, Woolworths all the time. (not sure if the younger folks will understand that one)

That being said, no way Kangz go for that, unless Vivek becomes totally obsessed with the Ball family and wants in on the $3B sneaker empire....on second thought, this might actually come to quote Paul Pierce, "fruitation".

I'd consider #5, McLemore, and 2020 swap rights over that. It all depends on who might be available at #10 this year and how bad you think the Kings will be in 2020. McLemore is sort of a throw-in with some upside but I think it could help tilt the scale toward option 4.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know?

Because your players were crying about each other and our guys play hard, play together, hang out at the facility after hours, and were winning when the young pieces started to come together and everyone was healthy in January.:nod:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd consider #5, McLemore, and 2020 swap rights over that. It all depends on who might be available at #10 this year and how bad you think the Kings will be in 2020. McLemore is sort of a throw-in with some upside but I think it could help tilt the scale toward option 4.

Yeah, I appreciate future assets, but I'm also counting on it taking a few years for rookies to adjust to the league. We don't know what Embiid's window will be, and I believe any and all success that we have will be directly related to that window.

The draft is deep enough that you can get Tatum/Isaac/Fox at #5 then take a chance with Frank/Markkanen/Anunoby at #10. Otherwise, you're waiting for that 2020 pick to make a difference 5 years from now. Our window could be wide open or it could be closing. And I also think that SAC has had enough with swap picks....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can pretty much promise you the team chemistry in LA is better than it is in philly. But then again I doubt you know shit about basketball.

This is some funny shit right here. The fact that you posted this is concrete proof that you only know homer language.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we trade up for #1 this year and get Fultz...... I would swap picks and give them the our own pick next year and we keep the Lakers pick we now own. I don't think the Sixers are going tank. I still think we will miss the playoffs but I am pretty sure we will be really competive next year if Embid can stay healthy and Simmons playing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit it guys. You're all sad and bitter because you didn't get the Lakers pick this year and are now trying to say anything to make you feel better.

:sadbron:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we trade up for #1 this year and get Fultz...... I would swap picks and give them the our own pick next year and we keep the Lakers pick we now own. I don't think the Sixers are going tank. I still think we will miss the playoffs but I am pretty sure we will be really competive next year if Embid can stay healthy and Simmons playing.

If Embiid is reasonably healthy and Simmons plays 60+ games, I think we make the playoffs without our 2017 pick. Just look at how they played in January.

The Celtics are going to want a Billy King deal for that 1st pick, so no, let them figure out what to do with all their guards.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit it guys. You're all sad and bitter because you didn't get the Lakers pick this year and are now trying to say anything to make you feel better.

The Lakers are douchy faggot organization no matter what happened in the lottery.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Embiid is reasonably healthy and Simmons plays 60+ games, I think we make the playoffs without our 2017 pick. Just look at how they played in January.

The Celtics are going to want a Billy King deal for that 1st pick, so no, let them figure out what to do with all their guards.

Does that mean they're going to want to trade it and other future draft picks for an aging, past-his-prime, former star player? Chicago and New York have the inside track for it then.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are upset because this is a loaded draft especially in the first half of the first round. Hey......it happens. We are not as upset as you think we are though. The Lakers are going to suck next year as well and we own that pick completely.