• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Sixers Season Thread

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game together ... so there's been some up and downs this game. Embiid looks tired as expected; started out pretty well, but conditioning isn't there yet. Covington keeping us in it. Simmons looks solid so far ... Fultz hasn't had much PT so far. John Wall is getting Michael Jordan type of respect on both sides of the floor. Saric not having a great night. Washington's one of the best teams in the East and it looks like they are pulling away in the 3rd quarter.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
120-115 but they battled hard till the end ... it's pretty obvious that this team will be damn good once these guys mature together. Even in their first game they were able to give one of the favorites in the East aside from Cleveland a good run for their money. Dario Saric was a surprise non factor ... 3 points??

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it. You can see the potential. Fultz looked a lot better than I thought he would. Simmons is going to be one of the greats. Embiid looked real good in his 27 minutes. I thought Jodie Meeks beat us. Beal and Wall are going to get their points, but Jodie Meeks hit them when they needed them. Next time!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only able to see bits and pieces of the game, but I think that Embiid will get stronger as he goes along. Yes, Saric' performance was very disappointing, but hopefully it was just one of those nights. Simmons looked great. After about 10 games, we should know a lot more about their potential.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddick needs to hit that shot. That is why you are here!

Terrible turnover by Bayless to boot.

A shame to blow a winnable one.