• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - rate Walt Jocketty's job performance so far

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
are you good, pleased with his performance since the season ended :)

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done ok so far....Latos was a strong acquisition, and Marshall is one of the better left handed relievers in baseball....we need to solve the closer position asap, though, and it would be nice to see a left fielder who didn't strike out so much, since our cf and rf have those holes in their bats.......

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear that he's trying to take the division and put some butts in the seats. Next offseason will be more interesting given the looming Votto situation.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's traded the biggest scam in pro sports (baseball "prospects") for actual real live players. How this can upset anyone is beyond me....but some are frothing at the mouth. Those people are idiots.

Heisey cannot be allowed anywhere near a starting lineup, though. Stubbs shouldn't be, either....we aint the Yankess, though.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's traded the biggest scam in pro sports (baseball "prospects") for actual real live players. How this can upset anyone is beyond me....but some are frothing at the mouth. Those people are idiots.

Heisey cannot be allowed anywhere near a starting lineup, though. Stubbs shouldn't be, either....we aint the Yankess, though.

They may yet get an experienced LF, but I think it's safe to say we'll at least have either Stubbs or Heisey starting.....maybe one of them will improve.....we're also stuck with whatever Rolen has left in the tank at 3B, too, which I'm afraid isn't much......at least he's solid defensively.....

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They may yet get an experienced LF, but I think it's safe to say we'll at least have either Stubbs or Heisey starting.....maybe one of them will improve.....we're also stuck with whatever Rolen has left in the tank at 3B, too, which I'm afraid isn't much......at least he's solid defensively.....

I've read that Frazier might get some time in left but they need to bring a vet in to compete.

Hopefully Francisco can stay healthy because we know Rolen can't.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read that Frazier might get some time in left but they need to bring a vet in to compete.

Hopefully Francisco can stay healthy because we know Rolen can't.

Francisco's been hurt alot too, and he's another candidate for 150+ strikeouts if he can play all year.....I heard the Frazier rumors too, and frankly that doesn't excite me all that much, as I think Frazier would make an ok reserve because of the many positions he can play adequately.......I also heard they were looking at Cody Ross, and he's not the answer either......we'll see what happens, I'm pretty sure if I am aware of this then Jocketty is too, and he has a pretty good track record....I'm more confident of him doing the right thing than I am of Mike Brown, that's for sure.....