• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Music Mood Thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to be clever and point out that this is lip-synched, because at the very beginning there is a sound from the studio version where Sting accidentally sits on the piano keyboard and then laughs.... and that is in this version too.
then I noticed the bass line started playing while Sting was not touching the bass

so yeah...

good tune though.

Yeah, someone should call er, um the police :D

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mötley Crüe have released a new song or album. Not sure which since I don’t want to hear it, lol, but anyway I found this in the comments

IMG_3905.jpeg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Abigail Morris, the singer from this band..... not for anything creepy.... just to see if she wants to run away to oh let's say Milwaukee and start a new life......
With someone a bit older but who is hilarious*....great jokes everyday! Not at all that my wife says I'm "exhausting and or trite" and "not nearly as clever as i think i am" - which oddly enough a stranger said to me at SafeWay earlier.. :(

*according to my uncle

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At PT yesterday, they gave me a folder with all my info. On the cover is a man giving a woman a piggy back ride. I had to wait a while and there was a sharpie, so I wrote a speech bubble on the cover. Title of this song: