• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Justin Bieber, his Ferrari fine after minor crash

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Justin Bieber and his Ferrari are both fine after a fender-bender in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Police Officer Gregory Baek says the 17-year-old singer was involved in "a very minor collision" Tuesday afternoon in LA's Studio City.

The officer said no one was injured or cited and no police report was taken. There was no visible damage to Bieber's car or the Honda Civic involved in the crash.

Bieber recently appeared at MTV's Video Music Awards, where he won best male video for his song "U Smile."

-http://news.yahoo.com/justin-bieber-ferrari-fine-minor-crash-012527007.html

All I can say is...thank GOD the Ferrari is going to be okay. Whew.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's a Bieber?!?

images

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he be back in time for when the Canes camp opens?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this on the radio this morning and wanted to drive my car into a tree.

That little bastard has a FERRARI?

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap, don't scare me like this

I know he's in NYC on a promo tour now, was wondering why he was in LA

#skinnerstalker

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if that little pint size teeny booper little fuck headed bad fucking hair day prick that probably has a small dick little wank drives his car into a factory of fucking tampons and has a major anxiety attack because he doesn't know what they are and the police show up and pull a Midnight Express on the little bastard because he looks so god damn stupid they would mistake him for some freaky little piss pot that you would not want around the day care center your child is in because he still wants to play doctor and besides that he has no talent unless you're a fucking teeny shit head that gets off reading the Sears mag and thinking of all those girls getting wet because he is a complete fucking moron!

I don't care for him.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if that little pint size teeny booper little fuck headed bad fucking hair day prick that probably has a small dick little wank drives his car into a factory of fucking tampons and has a major anxiety attack because he doesn't know what they are and the police show up and pull a Midnight Express on the little bastard because he looks so god damn stupid they would mistake him for some freaky little piss pot that you would not want around the day care center your child is in because he still wants to play doctor and besides that he has no talent unless you're a fucking teeny shit head that gets off reading the Sears mag and thinking of all those girls getting wet because he is a complete fucking moron!

I don't care for him.

Unlike an episode of 16 and pregnant, you at least managed one period.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know, Damn time to change the towel. Bizz if you ever put that little prick in a Sabres uni I will never rep you again !!!!!

J/K My friend.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care for him.

Holy shit that was awesome.

IOU rep.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care for him.

I'm so damn proud of this one i had to bump it.

** SELF REP**

images

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care for him.

Note to self, Return the Justin Bieber box set i bought Boss for this coming Christmas...

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As much as I hate him, I don't blame him.....Blame his stupid, f'ing fans who made him famous. Further proof that this country is going into the shitter, when talentless 12 years old are driving Ferraris around Hollywood.